Who has 7* Neg. And Ywing? Qs for You:

Athen_Greeco
142 posts Member
edited January 2020
Who has 7* Negotiator and YWing ?If you do, can you shed some light:

Does the Ywing truly replace Houndstooth? That is, full GR lineup ?

Lastly, who is the best final slot? Jedi Consular or Rex ?

(Rex needs/has the gear and relics but his ship is very hard to obtain (IDK if I missed out on that release or something); Jedi Consular’s ship is already obtained but gearing him — would be hard as KAM is very very far off )
Post edited by Athen_Greeco on

Replies

• aperingo
    173 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I have 7* Y-Wing
    Vs Millenium Falcon is better than HT, but on mirror matches HT continues to be the rockstar of fleet!

As the final slot, I have either Rex or Clone Sergeant, since I have HT in the front line my RI are: Ahsoka, Y-Wing, Plo and Rex. But I never get to the point of calling the final RI
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Woah there pal.

One little letter change and that thread title instantly turns bad.
  • ^
    Capt. SJW to the rescue!
  • SparkyBurns
    519 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Consular's ship is awful by every stretch of the imagination. Yes, Rex's ship is hard to farm but it is worlds better than consular's
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Woah there pal.

One little letter change and that thread title instantly turns bad.

So what you're saying is
    With a little effort someone could almost turn this appropriate game forum post into a contentious subject that has no business on an entertaining game forum?

Well shoot, I hope no one with a complete lack of tact attempts to do anything that rude...

<Stares Pointedly>

Seriously though this is the type of place where we shouldn't even be contemplating that kind of idea, please refrain from that in the future. Go to an activist or off color humor forum instead.
  • Consular's ship is awful by every stretch of the imagination. Yes, Rex's ship is hard to farm but it is worlds better than consular's

Actually Consular's ship is far more lilkely to make a significant difference in a negotiator fleet than Rex. When it comes down to it, neither of their kits and stats make them competitive ships. Rex's kit and stats are ok. JC's kit and stats are lackluster.

But Rex/s RI is absolute junk, and JC's is really really good. And with either ship, the only thing they are ever likely to contribute to a fleet is their RI, which makes JC better than Rex in general right now in fleet.