13Next

Replies

• Options
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Three reason to do it:

GET1 and
    get2 and
    shards for KAM.

Having KAM at 7* relic 7 will give real progress in ls geo. And in tw&gac&arena.

Until that point ... its brute force and rather silly deployment without any fun.

The entire game won't see the first 7* KAM for another year.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Three reason to do it:

GET1 and
    get2 and
    shards for KAM.

Having KAM at 7* relic 7 will give real progress in ls geo. And in tw&gac&arena.

Until that point ... its brute force and rather silly deployment without any fun.

GET1 is a reason to do Hoth, not Geo.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    Do Hoth? Not really that difficult. This is an end game game mode, they have an easier one for you to do 👍
    Do Hoth? Not really that difficult. This is an end game game mode, they have an easier one for you to do 👍

Is it though? Please explain why endgame can't complete it then.

Because we’re not at end game level yet. Obviously more content will be coming.

Sure. So why release it now then knowing its flat out too difficult for anything currently in game and **** off your customers? I'll tell you why. They didn't want us getting so much GET2 a month and this was their way to put a stop to it while still trying to sell relic bundles to appear to make it easier. It's outright disgusting behavior but truly a genius business move.

I mean, my guild got 8 stars last time. That sounds bad, but the rewards were amazing. We’re probably going to get 12-13 this time and the rewards will be even better.

That’s with most of us only getting 1 or 2 waves total a day and the bulk of our points coming from deployment.

Long story short—once every other day I fight a little bit and then deploy a whole lot and go about my day. Then, after a week, I get a big box of prizes. Each time it runs I get slightly more prizes.

To quote a great thinker of the 21st century: “Is only game, why you heff to be mad?”
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Mupper00 wrote: »
    We will get less GET 2 currency but noone cares about ships.

Ships is my favourite part of the game personally.

Don’t see why people hate on ship battles, it’s essentially the same as squad arena but more tactics ( which reinforcement to bring in ) and start with 3 if you ignore the background and graphics.

🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree with this. Although I am not in top fleet arena. I am at 130-170 rank without a Rebel or Neg/Mal fleet. I have a patchwork fleet that beats all others besides rebel Neg and mal so its fun for me. What I am enjoying most is fleet in TW. People put up bad fleets and my average fleet roster can field 3 good victories that take some thought to make happen.

I actually might enjoy it less if it were meta-press autoplay in mirror matches where the only operator input required is making sure you target/kill JKA 1st.
  • Options
    G12 JTR can 4/4 the bottom zone in P1 with no G13s....
    Just saying......

Really?
  • Options
    At least Hoth TB is one place where i can try out my 5* GAS
  • Options

Sure. So why release it now then knowing its flat out too difficult for anything currently in game and **** off your customers? I'll tell you why. They didn't want us getting so much GET2 a month and this was their way to put a stop to it while still trying to sell relic bundles to appear to make it easier. It's outright disgusting behavior but truly a genius business move.

I don't know. I guess time will tell if they miscalculated the response of their customer base which is entirely possible. It's hard to tell just from the forums, we are actually a small sample size of the player base.
    That being said, my response was more directed to your question of why endgame can't complete it yet. Seems simple, we're not at endgame. What percentage of guilds can get 33 stars in DS Geo TB? I don't know the answer but I'm assuming it's still pretty low, so most guilds aren't even at endgame level for that TB. But, we don't see any posts whining about how hard DS Geo TB is (anymore). In fact, after LS Geo TB came out all the sudden everyone loves DS Geo.
    Also, I'm not going to pretend to know what their business strategies are. I've also been told they are incompetent, lazy **** who have no idea what they are doing (despite making millions of $). So I don't know who to believe.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Just no. They allowed us to LSTB version twice a month so they have 0 problem with us getting GET2. They designed it so that it wouldnt be old and stale 3 months later. Yes, phase 1 difficulty should be tweaked a bit. But outside of that sit back and enjoy the ride.

Remember, if you collect them all then you have reached the true end game.
  • Options
    StarDog89 wrote: »
    Three reason to do it:

GET1 and
    get2 and
    shards for KAM.

Right, so start now. If you want a shade tree in 10 years plant it now, or do nothing and complain about not having a shade tree 10 years from now.
  • Options

Tried this one, I watched it a couple times before I started. Lost three members of the team before I could even take a turn.

So it's nice that there's a possibility of this, but RNG still has a huge effect on your success. Good for those of you that used it to success though!
  • Options
    G12 JTR can 4/4 the bottom zone in P1 with no G13s....
    Just saying......

yes "can", unless the only one you cant apply expose on with r2 is spy
    then you do 1/4 at max
  • Options
    Three reason to do it:

GET1 and
    get2 and
    shards for KAM.

You done the math for getting a 7 star KAM😂 this will be interesting, someone like me in a 160mill go guild will never see KAM in my lifetime , I like my guild.
  • Options
    The reasoning of this being end game content is ridiculous. This tb should be engaging for where we are right now, not where we MIGHT be a year or two from now. They can reskin another tb next year if they need harder content later. It feels like the laziest content development ever
  • Options
    Three reason to do it:

GET1 and
    get2 and
    shards for KAM.

Shards for KAM???? My full relic team gets destroyed after 2 moves. So what else is left to do? Not much.... bottom line, rng plays way to big a factor
  • Options
    @noseyjones
    They can reskin another tb next year if they need harder content later. It feels like the laziest content development ever

Okay, I've criticized CG a lot when I felt it appropriate, and I've even called certain design choices lazy. Pre-loaded TM, for instance, was loathed by people who knew that others had defeated an event with similar teams, but had to watch over and over as their teams were destroyed waiting for the right RNG. I said clearly that if they needed some sort of balancing test beyond just 7* toons to make sure the event's rewards reach only their intended recipients, that they should just put in a gear or GP requirement. Otherwise people who are the intended recipients have to endure **** while those who aren't always have a small chance of getting rewards that aren't balanced for them.

That was lazy, in two different ways.

But with LS Geo, I just don't see the laziness. It's ridiculously hard, but that doesn't mean that they didn't put thought into it.

Rather than showing no thought, LS Geo shows bad thought. So I'll continue to criticize, but not for being lazy.
  • Options
    It's lazy because rather than giving us playable content now, and more content later, they chose to give us something impossible now just so it might be viable later too, and they wouldn't have to add any more content
  • Options
    Three reason to do it:

GET1 and
    get2 and
    shards for KAM.

Right, so start now. If you want a shade tree in 10 years plant it now, or do nothing and complain about not having a shade tree 10 years from now.

Oh we've started. 237m GP and we have exactly 0 KAM shards.

*insert "your guild is trash, git gud, whale harder" comments
  • Options
    @noseyjones
    It's lazy because rather than giving us playable content now, and more content later, they chose to give us something impossible now just so it might be viable later too, and they wouldn't have to add any more content

Ah. I think I see your point now. You don't think that they were being lazy when they created it. You think this is about planned laziness - doing the development but making it so hard that they won't have to do any development next year and rest on the "laurels" of creating LS Geo TB.

That's a theory. We'll only know if it comes true, though, if they slow down new content now that LS Geo TB is out.
  • Options
    Three reason to do it:

GET1 and
    get2 and
    shards for KAM.

I’ve never used any of those phrases. But I have the same number of shards, so my guild members and I are gearing up so we can. That’s the actual starting point.
  • Options
    Three reason to do it:

GET1 and
    get2 and
    shards for KAM.

I’ve never used any of those phrases. But I have the same number of shards, so my guild members and I are gearing up so we can. That’s the actual starting point.

We have 1 lol (ty Rhil!) maybe he can get another today.

Side note - I’m wondering the ideal team for mundi
  • Options
    Wasn't directed at you @SithVicious, sorry if it came out that way. More so to forums as a whole ;)
  • Options
    My arena CLS team was able to finish 2/4 only on bottom zone 1. R7 R6 R7 R7 C3PO G12.
    I would expect that team to do more