Promoting Another to Guild Leader

Hello there , I wanted to have option to make someone else a guild leader as I myself am a guild leader

Replies

• sent message
  • I’m looking for Devs to add in option so I can hand my Guild Leadership role to an Officer I have picked
  • if the leader leaves the guild, he can choose someone else as leader. So just leave, choose your next leader, and come back
  • I currently run 4 guilds 1 at 140mil 2 at 50mil and 1 at 30mil so i have experience
  • I may be able to help
  • I’m sry this position isnt up for grabs as I have already elected a person I just can’t transfer leadership as theres no options
  • if the leader leaves the guild, he can choose someone else as leader. So just leave, choose your next leader, and come back

I haven’t seen this as an option yet coming from EA . I don’t want to leave and get stuck outside of guild and someone else that wasn’t supposed to get it will screw everyone over .
  • It should work. Previous leader was able to make me leader when he left back in 2018, and then he just rejoined.
    if the leader leaves the guild, he can choose someone else as leader. So just leave, choose your next leader, and come back

Thanks for the answer to my question as I did do what Question. I ended up looking up more info on Reddit and someone also mentioned it .