2 playthroughs

I am currently lvl 43 and didn’t make a Phoenix team because I was new to the game, I’ve started to do it but I’m annoyed I didn’t do it from the start. I want to make another playthrough but I don’t want to lose my current progress, is there any way you can make another playthrough without losing my current one?

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    You create a second account under a different email.
  • Nothing you have/haven't done by lvl 43 can cause irreparable damage. If you are going to start over every time you regret about a decision you made, you'll never make it to lvl 85.
  • Just buy the hyperdrive bundle.

Then spend $200 on the packs in the JKR event shop and hit rank 1 everyday.

• Restart dude, and follow the guides, however I do strongly recommend 1 change. Focus on your path to GMY, JKR, and GAS. All else is secondary or tertiary. For dark side focus on the Darth Revan path.
    Yeah, so maybe forget the guides. Do what I wrote. If it helps toward those objectives do it
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nothing you have/haven't done by lvl 43 can cause irreparable damage. If you are going to start over every time you regret about a decision you made, you'll never make it to lvl 85.

And nothing done by lvl 43 can't be redone better in a week
  • Restart dude, and follow the guides, however I do strongly recommend 1 change. Focus on your path to GMY, JKR, and GAS. All else is secondary or tertiary. For dark side focus on the Darth Revan path.
    Yeah, so maybe forget the guides. Do what I wrote. If it helps toward those objectives do it

GAS?

DR bodies him dawg
  • Goodness, gracious, telling someone to start for GAS on day one? (Or even level 43?)

No.

By the time Matthew4865 is ready for GAS we'll have a new meta.

@Matthew4865 : fun should be your top priority. If you want to do well in PvP because it's fun for you or because the rewards let you do some other thing that gives you fun that you wouldn't be able to do without those rewards? Then go hard for doing well in PvP.

But trying to go in a line toward GA$ is way too constraining. There has to be flexibility both for new metas but also for fun.

If you're playing the game everyday and taking 1st in both Squad and Fleet arenas but you're not having any fun, you're doing it wrong.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Just buy the hyperdrive bundle.

Then spend $200 on the packs in the JKR event shop and hit rank 1 everyday.

Someone watched a video! Yup, that someone was me