Should i start over?

Stopped playing this game a little over a year ago, been playing for about a week now but i am way behind in my arena shard. Was wondering if it would be worth starting fresh as the only big characters i have are CLS and palpatine.
Thanks

Replies

• What’s your GP?
  • The answer to these “start over” questions is always “no!” I don’t understand why people want to abandon their progress, especially when they have characters that require other characters. This undermines the basic point of the game: resource management.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    The answer to these “start over” questions is always “no!” I don’t understand why people want to abandon their progress, especially when they have characters that require other characters. This undermines the basic point of the game: resource management.

Agree, the only reason is for shards. And that is not a valid reason imo.
  • No point in starting again anymore unless you plan to buy the Hyperdrive bundle. You wont be in the top 50 of a new shard if you dont. Just put effort into your old account. Try and be hyper focused and guess well on the next meta
  • If you got $300 USD you could be chilling with JKR at #1 arena in the first hour of a new account
  • Yes start over or find a better game
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    If you got $300 USD you could be chilling with JKR at #1 arena in the first hour of a new account

More like $3,000 to farm a resistance team 7 star in a hour but yes... you can be #1 for a limited time if you restart and pay enough.

Once someone whales and gets revans and eventually malaak too you wont be #1 anymore.

$300 doesn't get you very far... that's basically what first place pays out every month for free as a reward in just one of the arenas.
  • I wouldn't. You'd just be behind on the new shard too, especially if you didn't want to buy the hYpeRDriVE BuNDLe.
    If you got $300 USD you could be chilling with JKR at #1 arena in the first hour of a new account

More like $3,000 to farm a resistance team 7 star in a hour but yes... you can be #1 for a limited time if you restart and pay enough.

Once someone whales and gets revans and eventually malaak too you wont be #1 anymore.

$300 doesn't get you very far... that's basically what first place pays out every month for free as a reward in just one of the arenas.

£100 for the bundle and there is a crystal pack for 2500 crystals with a guarantee character drop and 5-50 shards of all old Republic .
    Think I saw someone drop like £250 worth of crystals and they had them all at 7*

https://youtu.be/NPA4XU0IGQs
    Just throwing it 🤫
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

£100 for the bundle and there is a crystal pack for 2500 crystals with a guarantee character drop and 5-50 shards of all old Republic .
    Think I saw someone drop like £250 worth of crystals and they had them all at 7*

Like I said it's much more than $300... if you think a 7 star without gear is gonna take first you gonna be disappointed...
    £250 to get them all to 7 star is lucky must have got some resistance dropps and even then you wont have the gear to level them up unless you spend a lot more.

The team needs well over $300 is just gear pieces.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member

I guess you misread, coz Baby_Yoda was talking about JKR, not JTR.

Re - read what I wrote...

And yes, $300 can get you that character.