Thanks for the laughs devs

JediRobb
315 posts Member
edited January 2020
I don’t know if it was intentional or not, but CG, you’ve given us some great comedy with this new LSTB. Last night I was literally laughing out loud as my relic teams with 6-dot, fast mods were getting one shot left and right in phase 1. And ships is even funnier. It’s like a cartoon.

Anyways, I don’t know if you all intended to make this a comedy, but you did, and I for one can’t stop laughing about it. And hey, at the end of this joke we’ll get some decent gear and crystals, too!
Post edited by JediRobb on

Replies

• Read the enemy kits. Speed is your enemy.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Read the enemy kits. Speed is your enemy.

Good point. Thankfully they get wiped with slow speeds as well.

Lol, most likely. Might get you past 1 wave.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Just use JTR, Finn, 3PO, BB-8 and R2 (mod him for CC)

And then TM abuse the game.

Pretty simple NGL
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Just use JTR, Finn, 3PO, BB-8 and R2 (mod him for CC)

Pretty simple NGL

Can you please post a video of you doing it, rather than the one video that is being passed around by everyone?

Also your mods please.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ohhhhhh I get it, op was being sarcastic with the title. what a novel approach to posting
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Shaddesy
    114 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    TVF wrote: »

Pretty simple NGL

Can you please post a video of you doing it, rather than the one video that is being passed around by everyone?

Also your mods please.

Unless you’re heavily relic’d this won’t get past the first wave.. and honestly it’s not that bad, you need to check the kits and realize what needs to die first, b2 first then b1 right after, once they are neutralized the damage becomes much more manageable. Was able to clear 4/4, 3/4, 2/4 0/4 and 0/1 using this strat today. Need to take advantage of bravery as well, certain characters can take all or most of b2’s stacks down in one round of assists and double taps
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Pretty simple NGL

Balls..

I have a g12 set of the above, relic 4 jtr and r2, balls that’s this clears more than one round, I got wiped so not going to give this much credence without proof from more than one video..

What @TVF said..

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Shaddesy wrote: »

Pretty simple NGL

Also your mods please.

Unless you’re heavily relic’d this won’t get past the first wave.. and honestly it’s not that bad, you need to check the kits and realize what needs to die first, b2 first then b1 right after, once they are neutralized the damage becomes much more manageable. Was able to clear 4/4, 3/4, 2/4 0/4 and 0/1 using this strat today. Need to take advantage of bravery as well, certain characters can take all or most of b2’s stacks down in one round of assists and double taps

Yeah, unfortunately the video being shared claims all G12.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Shaddesy wrote: »

Pretty simple NGL

Also your mods please.

Yeah, unfortunately the video being shared claims all G12.

I think the trick is landing expose on geo spy early and the TM reduction when using a special ability keeps him from moving. Geo spy would one shot anyone if he gets a turn.

So the RNG of R2 landing expose behind geo spys stealth is key.

• TVF wrote: »

Pretty simple NGL

Also your mods please.

Pretty simple NGL

Also your mods please.

Ight bet I’ll see if I can 4/4 on P2