Hyperdrive bundle worth it?

Just wondering. I have most of the characters already but the extra gear would take months of farming off.

Replies

• for almost same price you can buy just 15K crystals and for fresh account the value of it is much much much much more than 15k crystals
  • In the light of the fact that everything is ridiculously expensive in this game, this bundle is the best deal by far. Even if were just the gear, it would still be the most value you can currently get for 100-ish bucks.
  • The only thing preventing me from buying this pack is the lack of information about the direction of the game, especially in regards to galactic legends
  • The only thing preventing me from buying this pack is the lack of information about the direction of the game, especially in regards to galactic legends

The games got a solid 1.5 - 2+ years left dw.

Plus they said they legally can’t say too much about EP IX content.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited January 2020
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »

Best SWGOH YouTuber out there.

Although there really isn’t much competition lol.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

He is the most entertaining but skelturix has more content of value in 1 minute of a video than ahnold has in an hour long stream.

Constant and repeated sensationalism detracts from him actually being "the best swgoh youtuber" imo.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

He is the most entertaining but skelturix has more content of value in 1 minute of a video than ahnold has in an hour long stream.

Constant and repeated sensationalism detracts from him actually being "the best swgoh youtuber" imo.

I determined him to be the best just based on success tbh.

Skelturix is the most helpful but his videos are not what people would call “YouTube worthy”

Because it’s just text and gameplay
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    The only thing preventing me from buying this pack is the lack of information about the direction of the game, especially in regards to galactic legends

The games got a solid 1.5 - 2+ years left dw.

Plus they said they legally can’t say too much about EP IX content.

Yeah, just debating gear vs shards. Gear? Hyperdrive hands down. Shards? Crystals. Hoarding as best I can for both. Info will dictate further investment
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Well after seeing this post I bought it... got all my geos the needed gear to get from G11 to G12 (minus 70 carbantis, go figure) and enough to get Yoda from G9 to G11, and Ahsoka to get from G8-10. So if you need gear it’s worth it. Also got some BH ships I needed. Added 400k GP to my 1.7Mio roster. Gonna regret this after a while but if your in a pinch it’s worth it 👍

P.S. I think there should be some mods with the bundle instead of energy though
  • I got a minor raise at work so I celebrated by buying it yesterday morning. It was worth it. My one complaint is that the only ship/character I got was my Vulture Droid. So a free star on that. I kind of thought that the rest of the characters that didn’t get upgraded would convert into shard shop currency or something since the description says their value will be “retained” and that could mean anything, lol!

But, anyhow, the gear and crystals and so on was really useful in preparing for Malak’s return. I also now have a nice surplus of extra gear that I know I’ll eventually need (ie: the Nubian security scanners you get from Pit raid) but not at the moment, so I don’t need to stockpile those.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I think the bundle would be waaaay better if you could get shards instead of a 5* cap with no shards
    NicWester wrote: »
    I got a minor raise at work so I celebrated by buying it yesterday morning. It was worth it. My one complaint is that the only ship/character I got was my Vulture Droid. So a free star on that. I kind of thought that the rest of the characters that didn’t get upgraded would convert into shard shop currency or something since the description says their value will be “retained” and that could mean anything, lol!

But, anyhow, the gear and crystals and so on was really useful in preparing for Malak’s return. I also now have a nice surplus of extra gear that I know I’ll eventually need (ie: the Nubian security scanners you get from Pit raid) but not at the moment, so I don’t need to stockpile those.