Heroic Sith Raid Rewards Nerfed??

Hi Guys,

I have been placing top 3 in the past 3-4 HSTR and have not got fully crafted G12+ finisher gear even once. Today, I did not even get a fully crafted G12 gear. I can only wonder how bad the rewards would be for people who do not finish in top 10.

Is this normal or they have nerfed the rewards?

Replies

• RNG
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I get first all the time and not get a fully crafted piece at all, ever. :|

Edit: well, it's rare. :|
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    In fact, just got this a minute ago. Slice of heaven. :|

Edit: nothing fully crafted.

kchzv449fbva.png
  • Finished first today and got a fully crafted MK12 Armor Plating. It's just crummy rng. Sometimes I'll go a few weeks without getting a full piece and others I'll have 2-3 raids in a row where I get multiple pieces. Hell the last time I missed most of the raid and got 9th I got a full med pack. It happens.
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I haven’t got a fully crafted g12+ piece in a couple of months now, I think the last one was a keypad back in November, and before that, a stun gun in September. Always make top 10. It’s all just RNG.
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Yeah just bad luck.I went through 5 or so without any full gear after finishing first. But the last two I've received full g12+ right side gear as well as a full left side gear plus 25+ pieces of gear needed for the finisher piece. Wish this happens all the time......
  • Oh My God bruh

Every time something slightly inconvenient happens like u go 0/5 on hard modes or you lose in arena or this, people instantly start to assume they’ve been nerfed...

Like bruv if you sneeze 3 times one day and you don’t sneeze the next day, are you going to assume your body got nerfed?

:p
  • I find the rewards for 4-10 better than 1-3

I normally atleast get a fully crafted piece of G12 nearly every time.
  • Very early on the rewards were much better. Used to get a full G12 piece on most runs. Once they made the raid easier and changed the rewards structure the value of top 10 rewards dried up.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Very early on the rewards were much better. Used to get a full G12 piece on most runs. Once they made the raid easier and changed the rewards structure the value of top 10 rewards dried up.

A full G12 piece on most runs was too generous.

EDIT: Are we talking G12 left or right side? Left side almost every time seems fair. Right side is too much.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH