Anyone find the LSGeoTB Fun

Prev134
Just curious does anyone find this Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle fun and if so why?

Replies

• Yes. It drives others to the point of having fits of anger and rolling and biting on the carpet in their parents house.
  • We don’t even bother with it
  • Nope. You need a guild avg of 5.5m to even remotely do anything.

We talked about this 1000x on here, but it simply shows the laziness of CG and how they made a TB that will be relevant in 2025 vs fun in 2020/21. So stupid. They couldn't have adjusted the stats for Hoth or Geo and made different tiers like they do for raids? How much more programming would that entail?
  • Nope. Not at all
  • The TB could be better but sure i think it's fun.
    Trying to best seemingly insurmountable odds with your own toons, i find that enjoyable.
  • My guild is like 180-200m gp and we get 10-12 stars per run mainly just deploying.

The challenge is fun-ish but the amazing rewards are fun
  • I just struggle to find the fun in this. Yes it’s very difficult but I don’t actually look forward to this event because it just seems so futile.
  • Gives me time to play other fun games instead,put some toons in platoons,deploy and thats it for this one.
  • Not even in the slightest. 5.6M GP. After a long arduous process of getting R7 501st and Padme GR, it's really rewarding to have the floor wiped with them on the last wave of day 1, the 2nd/3rd wave of day 2. Lucky to have the best teams in the game get even 1 wave on the 3rd/4th day.
  • ONLY If you want to see long time FTP players quit the game

Not fun at all
  • It's not fun. I'm hoping it will start being fun a half or whole year from now, when my teams have high lvl relics. But until then, the only thing I'll enjoy about it is the rewards.
  • It's a lvl 90 TB. CG should just give us a cap increase already and a new raid!
  • It’s not fun, but I’m willing to slog through it for the mk2 GET.
  • No
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Remember how fun hsth was when we started? Good times!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Remember how fun hsth was when we started? Good times!

this
  • Nope. I thought STR was lazy design. Nope. We have a new winner. It is so far from the word ‘fun’! Sometimes I think they just investigating the minimums of games: what’s the lowest **** ppl can play. In this case, it is really talented, yes
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Not exactly fun but the rewards are nice.
  • The frustration level is too high in comparison to the rewards. Our guild.just runs hoth instead. No point driving endgame.players nuts by watching their relic 7 teams get dismantled by something that's obviously tuned for something that's coming at a later date. So we just have fun instead
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Dagonsith wrote: »
    The frustration level is too high in comparison to the rewards. Our guild.just runs hoth instead. No point driving endgame.players nuts by watching their relic 7 teams get dismantled by something that's obviously tuned for something that's coming at a later date. So we just have fun instead

Where's the fun in full auto? I personally find pushing my teams to the limits more enjoyable, even when it can be frustrating.
  • ZaneMorell wrote: »
    Just curious does anyone find this Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle fun and if so why?

No, we are forced to do it for prizes but it is absolutely boring and stupid.
  • Watching my R7 GK get killed in one hit from Droideka on day 1 isn’t my idea of ‘fun’ at all.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    I like the challenge, but obviously do understand that most don't.
    You need a very good roster to get something out of here.
    If you have maxed or high relic gas, shaak, padme, cls and revan teams than you get quite a amount of beaten waves. And yep that's than fun to take this challenge.
    I just dislike the fleet battles so far. Seem to be very rng dependent and mostly impossible to beat. Probably a 7☆ negotiator will change that soon for me...
  • Lol, glad to see everyone's enjoying it... Don't get me wrong, nothing fun about trying to decide which team you should send in to get slaughtered, so I'm in total agreement. This is just the latest **** CG has dropped on us, no surprise here.

GREAT Job as always CG! Keeping it FUN for your player base lol... Do you even know what fun is anymore? Games should be fun, instead we're just waiting around for this game to be killed off because of your greed. So sad!
  • And the worst part of it all is this is how they intend for it to work lol. This is WAI? ROFLMAO.
    Seriously, they think this is working. That's how diluted they are.
  • I enjoy it as much as a kick to the test ti cles.