Anyone find the LSGeoTB Fun

Replies

• ZaneMorell wrote: »
    Just curious does anyone find this Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle fun and if so why?

I really dont.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Machinist wrote: »
    ZaneMorell wrote: »
    Just curious does anyone find this Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle fun and if so why?

I really dont.

You don't like TB, GAC, or doing dailies.... what DO you like?
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Cant understands how people say gas is not the best leader for geo tb 501st.
    I didn't beat less than 3 waves with him in that spot, mostly 4/4.
    When he is needed for the special mission, it's also not an issue to use shaak lead with 501st so, because she is also easily capable of minimum 3/4.
    As said before - you need high relic teams, so its something many have to work forward to, but ones you have them you have with shaak/gas, padme, revan and in some extend cls enough capable teams for playing this content.

Overturned is just that you need 2 jedi teams (which simply isnt possible until you have a 7☆ kam), the fleet battles and the special missions.

Besides that - its tough, but at least not a brainless hit auto and do nothing content.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    JDK82 wrote: »

Besides that - its tough, but at least not a brainless hit auto and do nothing content.

And there is the problem. If it's beatable it's too easy, boring content.

If you have to think and strategize and can't just throw relics at it, it's too hard.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

And there is the problem. If it's beatable it's too easy, boring content.

If you have to think and strategize and can't just throw relics at it, it's too hard.

Its endgame content.
    So whoever cant throw relics on the teams or doesn't have them, is simply and as hard as it sounds, not ready yet for this content and than- yes, it's too hard.

But there has to be a content for folks who have 60+ relics toons. To keep them going and have something for them. For those this tb is, besides the mentioned points in my post before, perfectly fine, for all others it's something to look forward to gear the needed teams up.

You cant have an endgame content which suits all the player base...
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Maybe so, this tb could have been rolled out in an 2 tier system, similar to raids.
    A normal and a mystic one, with slightly better rewards for the mystic one.
    This way all players would have had a new enjoyable and playable content...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Maybe so, this tb could have been rolled out in an 2 tier system, similar to raids.
    A normal and a mystic one, with slightly better rewards for the mystic one.
    This way all players would have had a new enjoyable and playable content...

That's actually exactly my point :smile:
  • If the argument is this is end game content why are the teams that are at the end game getting smashed more often than than not it seems?

That’s what makes it so hard for me to accept this is “end game”. There is obviously a component or two we are missing to at least put the odds in our favor to go 4/4.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    If the argument is this is end game content why are the teams that are at the end game getting smashed more often than than not it seems?

That’s what makes it so hard for me to accept this is “end game”. There is obviously a component or two we are missing to at least put the odds in our favor to go 4/4.

Probably. But so what? If we are missing something, we are missing it together, so nobody is gaining anything on you.
  • Gushazan wrote: »
    It's like eating stale bread.

Stale bread /w PB or Nutella low key bomb tho 🚫🧢
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Cant understands how people say gas is not the best leader for geo tb 501st.
    I didn't beat less than 3 waves with him in that spot, mostly 4/4.

And right there is one of the biggest problems with this game mode. You use GAS lead and get 4/4. I used GAS lead (r7 GAS and Echo, r5 everyone else) and sometimes don't get out of wave 2. In phase 1. No matter what mods I use, a fully relic'd tip of the spear squad should not be *able* to not clear a mission in p1.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    It’s more fun then the daily grind of farming in my opinion.
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »

I really dont.

STAR WARS

If u dislike SWGOH and like Star Wars why not just play another SW game?

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I vehemently dislike LS Geo TB. Dark Side Geo was fun, you could win. You could show progress. LS Geo TB even with high relic characters you are getting destroyed. It is not an enjoyable experience. I've had limited success, going 2/4 and 3/4 on a mission or two but nothing consistent.
  • 250M guild here. I like LS Geo TB less than I like getting a dental surgery. With surgery you only get to suffer for a couple of days and then the pain stops. With LS Geo you have to go the whole week.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »

I really dont.

STAR WARS

Addiction... also sunk cost fallacy.
  • RameusYYC
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Worst content ever!
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Beyol wrote: »
    Yes. It drives others to the point of having fits of anger and rolling and biting on the carpet in their parents house.

You must be fun at parties.
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Remember how fun hsth was when we started? Good times!

this

More fun than LSTB.... at least HSITH could be brute forced with the current top current character levels at the time.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Remember how fun hsth was when we started? Good times!

this

More fun than LSTB.... at least HSITH could be brute forced with the current top current character levels at the time.

I actually enjoyed hSTR for the first 2 or 3 months. It wasn't until it was on farm that it was boring. But we were clearing it right away, so that might make a difference.
  • Zero fun
  • What i enjoy the most in this tb is seeing my r7 GK getting one shot from full hp and 90% prot my spy in p1 round 1,now thats something,can you imagine?spending 1-1.5 of gear on a character(tank) and he dies in 2 seconds from a single bug atack....mind blowing,can i have that spy insted of my regular one?
  • Played it once.

Hitting deploy isn’t really my idea of playing.
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »

I really dont.

STAR WARS

What game?

The commander game or whatever still exists ( build and defend a base) and is supposedly good if you like the style. There was just another thread that mentione swtor still being up and running on computer. Consoles have fallen order and bf2
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Yellowdog wrote: »
    pw290t4ad81k.png

LMAO!

Undilluted 200 Proof Pure Awesome!

This picture kills me.

LMAO!