Anyone find the LSGeoTB Fun

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Now that I have GS and his pals fully relic’d I am enjoying it. Take advantage of the bravery perk and make sure to target the b2 first and then b1s right after. Bravery makes SHORT work of them, once they’re down the entire thing becomes more manageable. Unless you get genera Kalani in the last wave, then it’s just a **** moment lol
  • Options
    4zxadesxi4uw.jpeg

In case anyone forgot the math to max stars in the “new mode”. Funny story, the biggest kraken and greatest GP in the game to date is still 4.5 million GP away from being able to contribute what’s necessary to max stars the LS Geo TB. And he had every single toon at least R2.
  • Options
    LS rep offensive is just not fun.
    We played it deploying, as anything else is senseless, yes we got a fair amount of stars & currency, but it was just terrible from fun perspective, reason why, we switched this time to LS hoth, much mooore fun!!!
    Ok rewards are not what you want, when you're chasing GET2, but LS Rep. was just so demoralizing for the whole guild that hoth is a lot better for us at the moment (not from rewards view).
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • SnokeonaUnicorn
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    According to my amateur polling data there are more people who don't understand what fun means than are actually enjoying it.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/221208/is-the-ls-geo-tb-fun#latest
    b592oc8qix9p.jpg
  • Options
    It definitely seems like it drags morale down in guilds from what I can tell. That chart is crazy I would love to know if this TB was developed with those numbers in mind or did they get to the end of it and not realize it. Maybe a question for the next Dev Q&A?

I still think a level cap is in coming. We are fighting level 95 gear 13 toons. Who knows what relic level they are. Perhaps another good question for the next dev Q&A?

To me the this TB has a feeling of helplessness to it because even when you see people who really whale out not have any more success what’s the point? And that’s where the feeling of hopelessness comes in. Or at least one of the many ways I should say.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say it is fun, but I don't mind the little effort I need to put into it. Enter a battle, watch probably 4 of 5 go down before I get a turn, repeat, fill platoons and deploy. Not to much effort for decent rewards.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Machinist wrote: »
    ZaneMorell wrote: »
    Just curious does anyone find this Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle fun and if so why?

I really dont.

You don't like TB, GAC, or doing dailies.... what DO you like?

STAR WARS

If u dislike SWGOH and like Star Wars why not just play another SW game?

Addiction... also sunk cost fallacy.

^^ The glue that’s hold this whole game together.
  • Options
    There is nothing fun about it at all. We just select Hoth instead.
  • Options
    Its simmable new content that's good.