Doubt: Sim battle strategy

Dear Force Users

I have one doubt related to Battle Simulations

I've seen in some videos that I shouldn't sim all energy at once.
Some videos says " two by two", others "three by three"
Is there any truth to that?

Does it make any difference at all?

Thanks

Replies

• No
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Percentage drop rate doesn't care about "x". Those videos are based on feels.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • 60% of the time, it works every time
  • always sim 2.5 battles
  • I normally do it in 2 or 3 battle. once i accidentally sim 10 in one go, I got 1 gear out of it. then when I sim 2 battle x 5, I got 2 or 3 gears. I'm sure it's just a fluke but I just do what I feel right by me
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    It doesn’t matter. You’ll get more “satisfying” results doing 2s and 3s because you’ll never get those times where you sim 20x and only get one piece of gear salvage. But over thousands of sims it works out to the same success rate.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I have a simple and foolproof system:

1. for relic mats, the 1st two, do as many as possible at once. the harder to get ones do in 3 or 4's, just not all at once.
    2. for character shards on normal energy or cantina 3 works best
    3. for gear on normal it's usually 2, sometimes for lower ranked gear you need many of do 3's.
    4. for hard/ship nodes do 3, then 2.
    5. it's all math and the number of attempts doesn't matter at all, but as Jarvind noted this makes me feel better and seems like it works better and I avoid the crushing feeling when simming a bunch and not getting the "correct" rng.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Find your pattern you feel well and you think you get the most out of it. But always keep in mind that in general the drop rate is always the same.