New Fiscal Quarter. Road Ahead?

A_ARON41
2 posts Member
edited January 2020
I know I’m not the only one frustrated by the lack of communication, new content and lack of things for us to do in game. Are they not doing road ahead posts during every fiscal quarter again or did they just not do it this time around?

Ha they just posted a state of the galaxy post, let’s see what it’s about🤞🏽
Post edited by A_ARON41 on

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Not every fiscal quarter but whenever they feel like it

They did say they’ll do State of the Galaxy every month, though
  • "We dont want to hold ourselves to standards or deadlines in case we dont meet the standards or deadlines..."

"Oh, and here's 3 more bugs but we'll fix 1 already ingame"

It should be a very exciting year.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    "We dont want to hold ourselves to standards or deadlines in case we dont meet the standards or deadlines..."

sad that this is true...
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    "We dont want to hold ourselves to standards or deadlines in case we dont meet the standards or deadlines..."

"Oh, and here's 3 more bugs but we'll fix 1 already ingame"

It should be a very exciting year.

Yea, the ETA bug is eating my lunch...
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    More content means more rewards and they do not want to give us more rewards, they want to sell packs instead.
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Due to the same reason they created the high level for the lstb...for a long time they do not need to create new content...they will always say...try to beat the current content first and they can sell more packs
  • macray
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    even if there's no new content - how about filling the existing ones? *cough*galactic legends*cough*

...or bring new content, like Mando, Ep IX or even something different... but please do something. I've seen so much possibilities in the movie and the series and then we get Finn Jenner. Please continue with worthy characters instead!