Lost Account

Hello, I recently lost my phone with my swgoh account. I'll start off by saying it is not linked to the game center or facebook and I do not know my player id, ally code or even the guild name I was in (as I just joined a new guild). I have invested a lot of time and money in this game and cant think there isn't a way to recover my account. I have my purchase history and order numbers from my apple account if that would help.
The new guild I joined was on the recommended list with a gp with somewhere around 60,000,000 gp. I would know the name if I saw it, it was a 3 word phrase of some sort. My user name was Obi if anyone happens to be in my guild, as I just joined and was asking some questions in guild chat.
If anyone has any advice or tips on how to get my account back it would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
-Nick

Replies

• JDK82
    151 posts Member
    id9jbcdp9bzx.jpg
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    rcxk3xfjauu3.jpg
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Both dont look like the guild you mentioned.
    Did you had an swgoh.gg account? Because there you see your ally code.
  • I do not have a swgoh.gg account.
    And yes neither of these accounts look like mine as I only started playing at the end of last year.
    Thank you for looking though. Was there any other Obi's that came up, I know it is probably a common user name. I am lvl85 with an arena rank of around 200 when I last played yesterday.
  • Isn't it linked to your apple ID? Just get a new Iphone / ipad. Since you have been doing apple payments etc
  • I would contact support, they assisted me with an old account from 2016, with purchase history information they were able to restore my account. Best to speak with them 🤞
  • Dethjin wrote: »
    Isn't it linked to your apple ID? Just get a new Iphone / ipad. Since you have been doing apple payments etc
    Sadly it isn't linked to apple ID as I tried signing into my apple ID on another phone and downloaded swgoh. From what ea support has told me the only way to get my account back is to have either my ally code or player ID. I have no way of getting one of these however because of my bad memory lol.
    Also, I tried to give them receipts from my purchases in game and they were unable to use them to find my account. At this point I am trying to just get refunded the money I have spent in game and start another account. As much as this is inconvenient, this is a great game that I wish to continue to play.