Scimitar Reinforcement any good?

Geo DSTB Fleet Question 🙂

I’ve been running:
  • Fleet 1 - Chimaera with HTooth and “whatever” (Usually the other BH ships)
  • Fleet 2 - Executrix with Geo Trio, Slave 1, Tie Advanced, Tie Silencer and TFP

The trouble is that fleet 2 can occasionally get obliterated by Negotiator (not always) and I don’t have the standard option of Gauntlet to reinforce and recover!
Should 1:
  1. G13 the Geo pilots —> my Geo squad is managing the Wat mission etc just fine at G12++
  2. Farm Gauntlet and pilots —> what a waste of Cantina Energy (could be used on relics...)
  3. Gear up Maul and run Scimitar as first reinforcement and use the stealth/protection recovery to “recover”

—> Option 3 is the quickest/easiest but is it pointless?

Replies

• Geo DSTB Fleet Question 🙂

I’ve been running:
    • Fleet 1 - Chimaera with HTooth and “whatever” (Usually the other BH ships)
    • Fleet 2 - Executrix with Geo Trio, Slave 1, Tie Advanced, Tie Silencer and TFP

The trouble is that fleet 2 can occasionally get obliterated by Negotiator (not always) and I don’t have the standard option of Gauntlet to reinforce and recover!
    Should 1:
    1. G13 the Geo pilots —> my Geo squad is managing the Wat mission etc just fine at G12++
    2. Farm Gauntlet and pilots —> what a waste of Cantina Energy (could be used on relics...)
    3. Gear up Maul and run Scimitar as first reinforcement and use the stealth/protection recovery to “recover”

—> Option 3 is the quickest/easiest but is it pointless?

I usually kill that ship 1st because it is low-hanging fruit. I've never read anyone saying, "Boy I'm glad I had similar. " I can say though that the game respects going all in on a toon. So G8 on Maul and scimitar left at ability 7 probably hurts your rostwe more than anything.
  • Boy, I’m glad I have Scimitar. I use him as reinforcement to put retribution on HT so he starts pecking away.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Is there an option 4?- Farm malevolence
    It'd work great with your bugs, and your main farms will be the unmanned ships.

This would probably take the most time, but it'd have the biggest payout
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Is there an option 4?- Farm malevolence
    It'd work great with your bugs, and your main farms will be the unmanned ships.

This would probably take the most time, but it'd have the biggest payout

That’s longterm after I finish Negotiator (45/100)
    Scimitar I could get 7*, G11+ Pilot in 7 days or so.....but only if it will help 🙂
  • CaptainFizz
    300 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Reading is good
  • Why not use 6 star Nego with R7 JKA, GK, 5s etc?
    I get 1st with 5 star Nego

How will that help me run two successful fleets in DSTB?