Complain corner

Prev1
Seriously, is that all we have for the start of Jan 2020???

Replies

• 6xf7lr4v7eb9.jpg
  • We have the wonderful LSTB too... (just kidding).
  • I loveeee LSTB.... REALLY LOVE HOW G13 TOONS DIE BEFORE TAKING A TURN!!!
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    My biggest complaint is lack of communication.

"Hey guys sorry we've had radio silence. We're working on X, Y, and Z, and hope to release at least two of them within the next N months, but will keep you updated on those as they near completion. We will be releasing additional information for the new Rey and Kylo Galactic Legends over the next two weeks, as Disney just ended their spoiler embargo."

Would that be so hard CG?
  • My biggest complaint is lack of communication. Even "Hey guys sorry we've had radio silence. We're working on X, Y, and Z, and hope to release at least two of them within the next N months, but will keep you updated on those as they near completion. We will be releasing additional information for the Rey and Kylo soon, as Disney just ended their spoiler embargo."

No that would give your the opportunity to farm early and avoid a panic farm where you have to spend money!
  • Panic farm is not desirable, but at least there is a reason to panic farm. Now they release new characters but has no contend to make use of them (Finn and FO toons). So what is the point of releasing them anyway?

Oh by the way, the movie is out for a month!!! Are they ever gonna release new toons or ships?

There is new contend in the game... But they are either not doable (LSTB) or no event to run them with (FO + Finn)
  • Oh yea, remember the hype abt clone wars rework? Guess what guys... We are not reworking the old Jedi and FREAKING MACE!!!

BUT that is beside the point, it is Jan 2020 and all we have left is cash grabs and hints of things happening. Well done CG
  • Looooki wrote: »
    Panic farm is not desirable, but at least there is a reason to panic farm. Now they release new characters but has no contend to make use of them (Finn and FO toons). So what is the point of releasing them anyway?

Oh by the way, the movie is out for a month!!! Are they ever gonna release new toons or ships?

There is new contend in the game... But they are either not doable (LSTB) or no event to run them with (FO + Finn)

Well new toons,ships isnt new content,unless you like staring them at level 1,gear 1 till paint dries on the walls
  • Things to get excited about - hyena (probably) y wing farmable! GL’s revealed?

CW returns! And ends. The beloved series is back and will end in this one season. With the Mandolorian’s success- I am wondering if we will see the purge of Mandalore. Filoni is fantastic and a SW treasure.

Is it really time for the Jedi? Playing this game for 4 years I have waited for a great Jedi rework. I am hoping that Mace gets a fantastic rework and bolsters other GR Jedi like Mundi does. Fingers crossed as everything is aligning now but doesn’t mean it will come into fruition.

Content. The raid that was promised. Hopefully we can get more events like assault battles up and running.

Toons/ships- we are supposed to be getting a crap ton. We shall see.

The Mandolorian- really looking forward to these toons implemented into the game. Maybe the first and only LS Bh. Moff Gideon with the Darksaber!

So yes- LSTB is not fun. But I am focused and hopeful for everything but LSTB lol
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    2020 Q1 - new content schedule:
    - January : some new packs
    - February more packs
    - march : hyperdrive bundle version 2
  • If this is the complaints corner, does that mean that the rest of the forum is finally complaints free now?
  • Stokat wrote: »
    If this is the complaints corner, does that mean that the rest of the forum is finally complaints free now?

I thought this was a petition to change the name of the forum. Disappointed now.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Things to get excited about - hyena (probably) y wing farmable! GL’s revealed?

CW returns! And ends. The beloved series is back and will end in this one season. With the Mandolorian’s success- I am wondering if we will see the purge of Mandalore. Filoni is fantastic and a SW treasure.

Is it really time for the Jedi? Playing this game for 4 years I have waited for a great Jedi rework. I am hoping that Mace gets a fantastic rework and bolsters other GR Jedi like Mundi does. Fingers crossed as everything is aligning now but doesn’t mean it will come into fruition.

Content. The raid that was promised. Hopefully we can get more events like assault battles up and running.

The Mandolorian- really looking forward to these toons implemented into the game. Maybe the first and only LS Bh. Moff Gideon with the Darksaber!

So yes- LSTB is not fun. But I am focused and hopeful for everything but LSTB lol

All promises but more then half a month has gone.... There is nothing

I don’t mind that as much. I rather get something late that has to be tested than buggy. That’s to say if it comes out at all.

I’m hoping for a new raid that is challenging and will take awhile to conquer.

New toons that compliment their factions.

I m not looking for anything in Jan. If things are like this , with no word, heading into March. I’ll start cleaning my pitchfork.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Looooki wrote: »

I don't believe anything was promised by Jan 20, or even Jan 31.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I searched for pitchfork cleaners in vain.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Might as well add to the pile, really want to make sure it's impossible for CG to not notice that the player absolutely hate the ridiculous and unrealistic scale of Light Side Geonosis TB.
    Seriously, if the devs actually played the game they might see some of the many, many problems; such as huge lag when buying gear from stores etc.
  • TVF wrote: »

Farmable locations for hyena and blt.
  • 2020 Q1 - new content schedule:
    - march : hyperdrive bundle version 2

Too soon, it's May 4th... so new players can catch up with the new players (who bought bundle 1)

• My biggest complaint is lack of communication.

"Hey guys sorry we've had radio silence. We're working on X, Y, and Z, and hope to release at least two of them within the next N months, but will keep you updated on those as they near completion. We will be releasing additional information for the new Rey and Kylo Galactic Legends over the next two weeks, as Disney just ended their spoiler embargo."

It would be impossible for them to tell us X, Y and Z since they aren’t actually doing anything lol

But be sure to check out February’s road ahead for information on the exciting new Lightspeed Jump Bundle!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Neither was promised by Jan 20, and we haven't reached Jan 31 yet.

That's not what you said at first though, you phrased nothing as having been promised by Jan 31st either.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited January 2020

That's not what you said at first though, you phrased nothing as having been promised by Jan 31st either.

I'm pretty sure Vinny meant new toons and ships, not farmable ships.

But fine, nothing was promised by Jan 20 and nothing was promised by Jan 31 except a couple of farming locations.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Seriously, is that all we have for the start of Jan 2020???

to be honest, I thought op was saying all we had for the start of jan 2020 was complaints, and was upset about that. wouldn't have been wrong
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

I'm pretty sure Vinny meant new toons and ships, not farmable ships.

But fine, nothing was promised by Jan 20 and nothing was promised by Jan 31 except a couple of farming locations.

Correct! Ty for the assist.

That is entirely the problem. Regardless of promises or no promises, the fact that there is nothing new for this long is the reason why we have all these threads. Self inflicted wound. It’s literally what CG means.
    Machinist wrote: »

I hate these "white knights" who for God-knows-what reason keep kissing up to the CG, and constantly are looking for ways to justify CG actions.

They are almost as bad as the CG haters who can do nothing but spout "CG BAD" in any and every thread without resorting to name calling and mindless insults.

Did we do nothing? Wasn't there enough suggestions / improvement / QOL that CG acknowledges and are either working on it or in back burner?

Wake up man! If ur happy with this game and not happy abt this post, create ur own happy coner chat and stay there. Stay in ur own bubble of happiness and ststisfaction that CG does for us.

And yes, there has never been a date for CG to releasr any contend to us. It just drops like a bomb for panic farms. Be it 2 weeks or 2 days, there is no date to it. But counting Nov to Jan 2020, there is nothing!

New toons (Not farmable) but no event
    LSTB but requirements are too high
    Nothing to do in the game

Since most people incorrectly do not count the Geo TBs as content (they are), we have not gotten a new event since 2018, if characters don't count.

Am I happy with the game? Yes, I enjoy playing this game. Could it (and CG's communication skills) be improved? Of course! That said, its a little sad to come into threads (not necessarily this one) about positive topics/good feedback and read mindless off-topic posts about how bad CG is in that posters opinion.

This same reasoning is why I did not respond to you, but rather the off-topic poster who only hopped in the thread to cast insults at other posters for the audacity to not say something negative.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TAZZZOOO wrote: »
    Seriously, if the devs actually played the game they might see some of the many, many problems; such as huge lag when buying gear from stores etc.

Now this is a bug i can see them spending time on. :)
    Machinist wrote: »

I hate these "white knights" who for God-knows-what reason keep kissing up to the CG, and constantly are looking for ways to justify CG actions.

They are almost as bad as the CG haters who can do nothing but spout "CG BAD" in any and every thread without resorting to name calling and mindless insults.

Did we do nothing? Wasn't there enough suggestions / improvement / QOL that CG acknowledges and are either working on it or in back burner?

Wake up man! If ur happy with this game and not happy abt this post, create ur own happy coner chat and stay there. Stay in ur own bubble of happiness and ststisfaction that CG does for us.

And yes, there has never been a date for CG to releasr any contend to us. It just drops like a bomb for panic farms. Be it 2 weeks or 2 days, there is no date to it. But counting Nov to Jan 2020, there is nothing!

New toons (Not farmable) but no event
    LSTB but requirements are too high
    Nothing to do in the game

Since most people incorrectly do not count the Geo TBs as content (they are), we have not gotten a new event since 2018, if characters don't count.

Am I happy with the game? Yes, I enjoy playing this game. Could it (and CG's communication skills) be improved? Of course! That said, its a little sad to come into threads (not necessarily this one) about positive topics/good feedback and read mindless off-topic posts about how bad CG is in that posters opinion.

This same reasoning is why I did not respond to you, but rather the off-topic poster who only hopped in the thread to cast insults at other posters for the audacity to not say something negative.

The best parts of this game have been the same for almost it’s entirety. Building your squads up, defeating challenging content, and the people you communicate with- guild, chats, forum.

Now I know people will be quick to cite that r7 toons are getting mopped in lstb (content) CG still needs to calibrate it. I appreciate them trying to build content that lasts longer than previous ones but they may have turned the dial a little too far.
    I think the complaints would be worse if it was the other way around. Even p4 dstb needs to be tweaked.

Or maybe there are toons or some type of increase coming that cg knows but we don’t.

The good: reworks and touch ups have been top notch- since BH.

The bad: stun guns!

The ugly: kyros lol