GAC join period supposed to start today?

Prev1
...at least that's what the calendar says?

Replies

• They're still figuring out how to code in 80v80 full roster battles(royal)
  • They’re experimenting with 2v2 obv
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat sooo Happy MLK Day, but did you all forget to hit the start button on the next GAC?
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat sooo Happy MLK Day, but did you all forget to hit the start button on the next GAC?

“I have a dream”

That CG would give us actual content
  • Thanks for the heads up folks, looks like there was a shift in schedules that wasn't communicated in Update Notes. I'm adding the new dates to the calendar and making a post shortly
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up folks, looks like there was a shift in schedules that wasn't communicated in Update Notes. I'm adding the new dates to the calendar and making a post shortly

@CG_SBCrumb Dude how does this happen? When the calendar shifts, if you did your job (or at least you job title seems to indicate you should be talking to us about these things...) you would communicate with us. Maybe communicating with us would ease the tensions, but maybe if you think these late reactions to stuff suffices, then by all means, keep on keeping on....
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited January 2020
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up folks, looks like there was a shift in schedules that wasn't communicated in Update Notes. I'm adding the new dates to the calendar and making a post shortly

TopHat said he would run replacement events when scheduled events would shift in the calendar

Can we get some mythic or assault battles for Mon/Tues/Wed as substitute?
  • I guess the solar powered bobbing duck which presses the return button on the keyboard to communicate changes was in a shaded area of the office during the holidays
  • Ultra wrote: »

TopHat said he would run replacement events when scheduled events would shift in the calendar

Can we get some mythic or assault battles for Mon/Tues/Wed as substitute?

This would help for sure, please for the love of God let us play your game. (And the cavernous hole between being able to solo combat missions and not even clearing wave one with R7s is not acceptable)
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I guess the solar powered bobbing duck which presses the return button on the keyboard to communicate changes was in a shaded area of the office during the holidays

giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

"Our goal is always to announce any changes to the Grand Arena schedule as early as possible..."

People have posted about the GAC commencement date and what type of GA it would be on the forums for over a week now. How can you reconcile these points?

Thanks for the update but this still just highlights poor communication
  • Lysandrax wrote: »

"Our goal is always to announce any changes to the Grand Arena schedule as early as possible..."

People have posted about the GAC commencement date and what type of GA it would be on the forums for over a week now. How can you reconcile these points?

This is fantastic. There's been posts for a week or so asking.... Silence.... And then this. Maybe, just maybe more communication helps both sides...

Got to give them credit for consistency... they started the year how they finished the previous year... on a long term holiday
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Lysandrax wrote: »

They couldnt fail at communicating more if they tried. These Q&A s are blatant lying to their players then they contradict themselves at every turn, release broken content and go silent for months about lag and bugs.

This is the poorest run game I have even played. Just another "silly little bug that should have been caught" (to use crumbs words) if anyone just anyone was doing their job they would have caught this.

If they reviewed the schedule they would have seen the error...

If they responded to the hundreds of comments about what kind of GAC this will be they would have seen the error...

Only if you have absolutely 0 quality testing AND you totally ignore your player base is this kind of stuff possible...congrats on succeeding at both

They couldnt fail at communicating more if they tried. These Q&A s are blatant lying to their players then they contradict themselves at every turn, release broken content and go silent for months about lag and bugs.

This is the poorest run game I have even played.

Out of curiosity, when have they lied in a Q&A? They rarely say anything concrete enough for it to matter (which isn't really the point of a Q&A)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Wasn't aware the Star Wars Universe celebrated MLK day. Or was it CWC day I can't remember?

Were you aware that CG is a real company and the Star Wars Universe is a fictional creation?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • n02ed6wskfha.jpeg

Wasn't aware the Star Wars Universe celebrated MLK day. Or was it CWC day I can't remember?

What does MLK day have to do with anything? CG posted about the mix up today, meaning they (or atleast Crumb) is working
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

Were you aware that CG is a real company and the Star Wars Universe is a fictional creation?

Wait MLK is a real person?!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Wait MLK is a real person?!

Thought he was just a dream? Isn't that how it goes?
  • You guys never fail to be terrible at your jobs. The surprise will be when you do something properly the first time.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rich uncle $$CG$$ is busy counting his money right now. Then he has to finish his vacation. He doesn’t want to be bothered with any silly problems with his dumb old game.

Is that a Duck Tales reference!?

No wonder. Communication is not your best thing. It requires some respect to the players... btw, content making is also not your best thing, as well as testing. What are you good at?