Unstoppable Dooku lead

Lots of dooku leads on my board now.
Looks like the one that is so far unstoppable is
Dooku
Rey
Gs
Rg
Lumi
I have tried everything I have against these guys and the only success I've had is with all Jedi and some rng luck.

Guess I may give in and finish off my GS,RG and Rey.

It's really a sight to behold watching the ai play that team!

Replies

• You need to one-shot Rey.
    (Try QGJ-L, Yoda, x, y, z). Yoda goes first, even ahead of enemy Dooku. Hits Rey for less than 50% so enemy RG does not auto-taunt. Then, use QGJ and call assist to finish "one-shotting" Rey before RG taunts.

Hope that helps you.
  • Switch the lumi with Daka and you have a real problem. When you oneshot Rey she will just revive her :sweat:
  • You need to one-shot Rey.
    (Try QGJ-L, Yoda, x, y, z). Yoda goes first, even ahead of enemy Dooku. Hits Rey for less than 50% so enemy RG does not auto-taunt. Then, use QGJ and call assist to finish "one-shotting" Rey before RG taunts.

Hope that helps you.

Thanks for the tip, I do appreciate it.
    Yes the o my team I have been able to beat it with is :
    Qgj, Yoda, Lumi, dooku, Ahsoka

As long as Yoda and ahsoka get in without Rey dodging it's game on, then I may stun Lumi and qgj can go for Gs with my Lumi hitting RG with ab.

All hinges on rng, but it's the only way, if Rey and Gs both make it past my first turn its lights out.

As hard as this team is to fight I haven't had so much fun in arena for ages !
  • I'm up against Dooku/Leia/GS/Rey/RG in the #1 spot. Scary when you see it all lined up at the start :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Hmm. Interesting. I play the same team but with QGJ instead of Lumi. I am now wondering if Lumi is better in that spot. Thoughts?
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Run a Dooku lead team back at it roll the dice lol. I steamrolled similar team yesterday by switching to a Poggle lead Geo, hk47, Ig 88 ,Ig 86. After I switched back to my Dooku lead for next.I agree with you on how fun this is oh my comp is Dooku, Rey,yoda,Rp, lumi Forsight makes this even better. I have success swapping in Ahsoka, Poggle, Biggs, Ig 88, Geo with Dooku, Rey, Rp being my only consistent 3. Meta changed quick when they fixed Dooku leader shame will be short lived with new update
  • Hmm. Interesting. I play the same team but with QGJ instead of Lumi. I am now wondering if Lumi is better in that spot. Thoughts?

I prefer it with QGJ since many are running RG at the top and he removes the taunt. Plus his assist is great too.

• *&%***^%$#^&& GS everywhere! That bug is good on so many teams...
  • 22 days ago I had that same realization. Now I too have a 7* bug!!!
  • Gungnir75 wrote: »
    Lots of dooku leads on my board now.
    Looks like the one that is so far unstoppable is
    Dooku
    Rey
    Gs
    Rg
    Lumi
    I have tried everything I have against these guys and the only success I've had is with all Jedi and some rng luck.

Guess I may give in and finish off my GS,RG and Rey.

It's really a sight to behold watching the ai play that team!

Put Daka in over Lumi it is worse. I beat it both ways though.