Just daily activities...

Prev13
Truthfully, im bored of just doing daily activities. Ive come to the point where I dont even finish them anymore.

Replies

• TVF
    36583 posts Member
    You don't like kyro or crystals or gear?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    You don't like kyro or crystals or gear?

You mean the exp that I no longer need, the 2 crystals per quest, the 20 crystals and cheap gear from finishing daily activities?

WOW! VERY exciting! <sarcasm> 😒😒
  • Forums: complains that Kyros are a gear crunch and shouldn't be required
    Also forums: doesn't do the things that hand out free Kyros
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Drathuk916
    631 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    @disbeliever Kyros come from completing all daily activities so do up to 250 crystals. It literally takes 10 minutes plus the time to do second squad battle to complete all daily quests.

Why are you triggered by someone pointing out the op is shooting themselves in the foot by not completing them?

To op, if you really are that bored by this game, the next step is to quit not a flame just a reality.
  • Yeah dont take the 3 free kyros and 100-200+ crystals a day...

Hey man, don’t complain when you start to wonder why you’re getting destroyed in the game
  • Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Kyros come from completing all daily activities so do up to 250 crystals. In literally takes 10 minutes plus the time to do second squad battle to complete all daily quests.

Why are you triggered by someone pointing out the op is shooting themselves in the foot by not completing them?

To op, if you really are that bored by this game, the next step is to quit not a flame just a reality.

Honest question, do you even know what a fallacy is?

So you believe the reasoning behind pointing out that OP is sacrificing free crunch gear and crystals is faulty?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Yeah dont take the 3 free kyros and 100-200+ crystals a day...

Hey man, don’t complain when you start to wonder why you’re getting destroyed in the game

Where in OP did he mention or complain about “getting destroyed”?

Ah, so threads can only be about the exact words in the OP now. Thank you for correcting us good forum dweller. Now I have to ask, how do any of your posts relate to OP?
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

He didn’t, it was prediction I was making for the future hence the “when” and “start”

Plus it’s inevitable man his arena shard are gonna make 90 more kyros and 3000-6000 crystals more than him every month.
  • GambrinusKluk
    222 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Seems like everyone is focused on the free gear/crystals that the op doesn't get by skipping the dailies.
    His point was that there is no exciting content for us to play in the game. I and many of my guildmates agree that CG has done a poor job of giving us fun stuff to do recently.
    When are we gonna get an interguild battle system or a new raid? When was the last time the came out with a new reoccurring event that's actually a challenge?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Seems like everyone is focused on the free gear/crystals that the op doesn't get by skipping the dailies.
    His point was that there is no exciting content for us to play in the game. I and many of my guildmates agree that CG has done a poor job of giving us fun stuff to do recently.
    When are we gonna get an interguild battle system or a new raid? When was the last time the came out with a new reoccurring event that's actually a challenge?

But what good is new content of you can't gear up to beat it?
  • Seems like everyone is focused on the free gear/crystals that the op doesn't get by skipping the dailies.

My guild still finds the LSGTB challenging. CG should consider running one.
  • Seems like everyone is focused on the free gear/crystals that the op doesn't get by skipping the dailies.

Well he can have fun with his g6 squads when we get new content
  • Machinist wrote: »
    Truthfully, im bored of just doing daily activities. Ive come to the point where I dont even finish them anymore.

Are you not 85 yet? The daily activities take almost no effort and the level 85 rewards for doing all of them are pretty great.

If you’re so bored that you can’t be bothered to sim 3 challenges, 3 cantina battles, a single hard node 5 times, one other light/dark node once, galactic war, 3 fleet nodes, open one bronzium pack, and buy 3 things from the GW store then maybe you just don’t like the game anymore and should stop playing. No tea, no shade, no lemonade. Live your life. But if a thing doesn’t bring you joy and you’re not forced to do it (ie: go to work because you like paying rent and eating food) then why are you doing it?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • whaywar1
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Fallacy
    A mistaken belief, especially one based on an unsound argument

AKA every single post you have put in this thread...
  • “Forums: complains that Kyros are a gear crunch and shouldn't be required
    Also forums: doesn't do the things that hand out free Kyros”

Do you have a source for op crying about this?

Didnt realize op was the forums now. You will note the post says forums, and this is a forum thread made by a member of the forum.

Ah, so threads can only be about the exact words in the OP now. Thank you for correcting us good forum dweller. Now I have to ask, how do any of your posts relate to OP?

You seem to be making a habit of being exposed in every thread. It’s getting comical.

Notice how you only ask me this, and not the previous posters who showed up throwing out fallacies?

“Guys I’m bored”...

“Why don’t you like kyros derp”

It appears to me they are actually trying to help the OP by pointing out he is hurting his game by not doing the dailies. He seems to underestimate the benefits, not to mention he’s probably not contributing his 600 tickets either. You may not like how they are delivering that message, but the message still has merit. I’m not sure your input has had any value at all.

It's not though. The point is that the grind has become so much that he doesnt even have the desire to complete daily. It's a game problem not an op problem and that's what they're turning it into. Those rewards mean nothing if theres no sustained content
  • [
    NicWester wrote: »
    Machinist wrote: »

Are you not 85 yet? The daily activities take almost no effort and the level 85 rewards for doing all of them are pretty great.

If you’re so bored that you can’t be bothered to sim 3 challenges, 3 cantina battles, a single hard node 5 times, one other light/dark node once, galactic war, 3 fleet nodes, open one bronzium pack, and buy 3 things from the GW store then maybe you just don’t like the game anymore and should stop playing. No tea, no shade, no lemonade. Live your life. But if a thing doesn’t bring you joy and you’re not forced to do it (ie: go to work because you like paying rent and eating food) then why are you doing it?

I am 85, why else would I tell @TVF that the exp in the daily activities is useless to me...

Im just saying that there is no new content and few months of completing only daily activities becomes monotonous and repetitive.

Like @GambrinusKluk, ive been wondering about new raids.

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

You seem to be making a habit of being exposed in every thread. It’s getting comical.

Notice how you only ask me this, and not the previous posters who showed up throwing out fallacies?

“Guys I’m bored”...

It appears to me they are actually trying to help the OP by pointing out he is hurting his game by not doing the dailies. He seems to underestimate the benefits, not to mention he’s probably not contributing his 600 tickets either. You may not like how they are delivering that message, but the message still has merit. I’m not sure your input has had any value at all.

It's not though. The point is that the grind has become so much that he doesnt even have the desire to complete daily. It's a game problem not an op problem and that's what they're turning it into. Those rewards mean nothing if theres no sustained content

Sometimes the grind IS the game

“Guys I’m bored”...

I’m confused. So which is it, too much of a grind or rewards are meaningless because there’s no content? Those two statements are diametrically opposed. If there is a grind, OP should take advantage of every game revenue source.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    [
    NicWester wrote: »

I am 85, why else would I tell TVF that the exp in the daily activities is useless to me...

Im just saying that there is no new content and few months of completing only daily activities becomes monotonous and repetitive.

Like GambrinusKluk, ive been wondering about new raids.

The xp isn’t the point, though. If you’re saying you do the activities because the XP is worthless you’re missing the point. The xp is worthless but everything else about the activities is worthwhile.

Now, if you’re saying you want new content that’s another issue all together and so I’m repeating the question I asked earlier—if you’re bored, why are you still playing? Why not take a break and step away, then come back when there’s new content? If you don’t enjoy the game as it is, why not do something else instead?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

"his g6 squad"?

Why are you assuming that? The reason why all this bores me is cuz my Dside/Lside are 381/381 stars, 168/168 cantina, sim Galactic War, mult sim challanges, mult sim fleet challanges. The only thing that is missing stars is fleet battles 173/186. Most of my characters are gear XII, my main squad are XIII with level 5 relics.

Im in a guild that sims the Pit, and is getting close to sim the TT.

Waiting for guild events that come twice a month.

The GET and GET2 are simply piling up for Hermit Yoda, and Grievous and Kenobi ships...

It honestly could be just me, but Im sure there are players here who feel exactly the same.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

"his g6 squad"?

Why are you assuming that? The reason why all this bores me is cuz my Dside/Lside are 381/381 stars, 168/168 cantina, sim Galactic War, mult sim challanges, mult sim fleet challanges. The only thing that is missing stars is fleet battles 173/186. Most of my characters are gear XII, my main squad are XIII with level 5 relics.

The GET and GET2 are simply piling up for Hermit Yoda, and Grievous and Kenobi ships...

It honestly could be just me, but Im sure there are players here who feel exactly the same.

The g6 is a hyperbole. The point is not doing dailies makes you worse off then if you do them. Period.

"his g6 squad"?

Yea but then why even play the game.

If you don’t enjoy it just don’t play it I mean logging on to not do what the game is about (grinding) then wyd playing it?

"his g6 squad"?

All for new content, but I also can enjoy the times where we dont have much going on in game. I wish we had a sandbox mode so players who want something to do could play endlessly, but anyone who doesnt want to spend hours on a phone can not miss out on rewards.

"his g6 squad"?

Yea but then why even play the game.

If you don’t enjoy it just don’t play it I mean logging on to not do what the game is about (grinding) then wyd playing it?

Im loggin on hoping that there is something new. As usual, the disappointment leads to checking out the forums. And when I come here, I see that the devs are still just either doing nothing, ignoring, or stalling.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    “Forums: complains that Kyros are a gear crunch and shouldn't be required
    Also forums: doesn't do the things that hand out free Kyros”

Do you have a source for op crying about this?

Didnt realize op was the forums now. You will note the post says forums, and this is a forum thread made by a member of the forum.

So you just directed it at op? 😂

Deflect dodge dip doodle

I posted an observation, in meme form, in a thread of a related topic. I did not quote op, i did not tag op, i did not include ops name at all. But go aheald and google a new big word to use in your next post

Idk, I'd kinda like to hear him say fallacy again.

Does saying it again mean it’s not true? I forgot he’s someone that probably doesn’t even know there are many forms of fallacy.

Op dared to simply say he was bored. For giving that opinion the cg riders told him to quit, questioned if he likes kyros that he never mentioned, and then brought up an argument op has never made (the kyro gear crunch) for reasons only king hippo knows 😂

This is essentially the other half of the coin that is this forum. Anyone who dares post an opinion on the game that isn’t praising cg is attacked, accused and misrepresented.

The other side being cg can do no right.

Which of those proposals were unreasonable? Quit, or do dailies to keep up until there's something to do. That's kinda the options.
  • I feel the exact same way as OP.