unending loyality sometimes never end...

today i had this situation:
anakin unending loyality and one health left, attacked his ship 4 times (also with my anakin - we all know he never misses) in a row, NO CHANGE! still unending loyality.
another attack, because i didn‘t want believe it - nothing!
only without unending loyality he died...

please solve this problem. i thought it would work normal, - wrong thought.

in a ship-shard where you have to refresh on good days only once this bug costs extra battles and extra crystals!

Replies

• jedibaer71 wrote: »
    today i had this situation:
    anakin unending loyality and one health left, attacked his ship 4 times (also with my anakin - we all know he never misses) in a row, NO CHANGE! still unending loyality.
    another attack, because i didn‘t want believe it - nothing!
    only without unending loyality he died...

please solve this problem. i thought it would work normal, - wrong thought.

in a ship-shard where you have to refresh on good days only once this bug costs extra battles and extra crystals!

It is known.

https://trello.com/c/d4ScFgKB/55-negotiators-unending-loyalty-doesnt-expire-when-it-should
  • Obviously because it’s unending. Did you even read the name of the ability?
  • Well it is called Unending Loyalty

;)
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    It dont work on mine ,dies right away
  • If anakin's left at 1 hp (because he consumed unending loyalty) with healing immunity and then gets unending loyalty again, it won't be consumed and can only go away when it expires after 2 turns. Apparently "it's not common" but it happens all the time, even if you want to avoid it.
  • If anakin's left at 1 hp (because he consumed unending loyalty) with healing immunity and then gets unending loyalty again, it won't be consumed and can only go away when it expires after 2 turns. Apparently "it's not common" but it happens all the time, even if you want to avoid it.

There are a lot more other bugs that are much more common.

Which ones? The 5s bug which isn't a priority? The malevolence in dstb which they don't seem to care about?

Which ones? The 5s bug which isn't a priority? The malevolence in dstb which they don't seem to care about?

I was thinking about the lag that they haven't addressed for months and the recent gac That failed to launch yesterday but yes add it to the list of bugs that will get ignored.

They only fix things that cost them money.

If you could use tarkin ship in LSTB and win they would fix it immediately... since you cant use grevious in dark side tb that prevents players from progressing so it's not a big deal since it doesn't cost them any money aka resources rewarded
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    If anakin's left at 1 hp (because he consumed unending loyalty) with healing immunity and then gets unending loyalty again, it won't be consumed and can only go away when it expires after 2 turns. Apparently "it's not common" but it happens all the time, even if you want to avoid it.

I was thinking about the lag that they haven't addressed for months and the recent gac That failed to launch yesterday but yes add it to the list of bugs that will get ignored.

They only fix things that cost them money.

mqwx1v3lx7il.jpeg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn