CG you need to fix this: Republic Offensive or Separatist Might?

Roahn
231 posts Member
There needs to be a choice for a guild between Republic Offensive or Separatist Might. The Hoth Territory Battle both light and dark sides should replace Galactic War table or create a new table just for the Hoth Territory Battles. Also they should be reworked so players can attempt them individually with their rosters. For those new this will just be another table for them to unlock once they reach a criteria. The reason for this should be obvious: Geonosis Republic Offensive was created ridiculously hard and the rewards are pitifully lacking for the degree of difficulty and the amount of investment needed to even earn a few stars. This will eventually if it hasn't already discourage players from playing the game.

Replies

• I don't disagree with your point about the degree of difficulty for LS Geo TB. I think the consensus is that the developers have tried to future proof it (well up to a point) so no Guild can max it right now and is designed for something that will change going forward (character levels, new mods, Galacric Legends etc).

Phase 1 could really do with easing up a bit, though.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It makes perfect sense to rotate light side and dark side.
  • Because republic offensive is soo hard and no fun at all, we decided to run hoth this time with the guild.
    Republic was just so demoralising, even with full g13r7 you can't master the missions (or very very rng dependent), i did really struggle to even deploy something, because i just felt some hate to that mode ;-).
    Now running Hoth is way more fun from playing view, of course you have less GET2, but we sold last time our souls for GET2 as we did run republic, and the negative impact on us all was too heavy, reason why we switched to Hoth this time.
    But really CG, you need to fine tune something on the republic offensive, just unplayable and really affecting negatively all that are playing it.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Waqui wrote: »

It would make perfect sense to rotate the planets instead of the Sides as well. Just sayin'

What does not make perfect sense is the difficulty order which goes from LS to DS to DS to LS. Those who are caught in the middle (like... the 60% of the playerpool?) are crippled in their grind.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

It would make perfect sense to rotate the planets instead of the Sides as well. Just sayin'

As long as we agree on rotating LS and DS I'm good.

• In other words.....(one of the questions I asked the devs during the past two Q&As)...

I think most people would agree that the LS Geo TB is “Hard”. Even 250 million GP guilds are struggling with it. That being said, instead of forcing guilds to either choose between a very easy LS Hoth TB or a very hard LS Geo TB, would it possible to tweak the choices? For instance, LS Hoth TB OR a DS Geo TB? Two weeks later, a DS Hoth TB OR a LS Geo TB? This way, a guild would be in a position to choose a TB that is better suited to their guild.

Just to be clear:
    Choice 1 - LS Hoth TB / DS Geo TB
    Choice 2 - DS Hoth TB / LS Geo TB