New / Missing Characters

Does anybody happen to know anything about new characters coming into the game? I have noticed that we are missing a couple good names so far of some pretty big minor / major ones.

Saw Gerrera, Hondo Ohnaka, Admiral Piett, JarJar(enough though he isn't popular), General Tarpals, Captain's Typho and Panaka, Inferno squad, etc to name a few.

Replies

• Options
    Hondo is about the only one on their the devs have hinted at. Mando content probably wont happen until at least season 2 of mando. They have sequel trilogy characters to push out first that they are behind on and a mountain of bugs they need to fix. I'd plan on not seeing these characters for a long time if ever
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Options
    The fifth tusk...sharad hett
  • Options
    I would love it if they added a Vader’s Fist squad that actually made Vader worth using again. No sense for him to be so weak.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Beckett
  • Options
    I'd personally like to see more (semi-)major characters from the films - Jabba, Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, and yes, even Jar Jar.

I personally don't have a lot of engagement with generic characters like ARC Trooper, made-up ones like Brood Alpha, or constant re-iterations of the same characters (Finn, Poe, Kylo, Rey, Han, Anakin, etc.).