BOBA FETT !!!

Feng
161 posts Member
Is Boba Fett really that strong? :p

I rewatched Star Wars Return of the Jedi, and saw him being knocked by Han Solo and fell in to the Sarlacc's mouth. Thanks to his rusty jetpack haha!

Hahaha sorry to Boba Fett's fan, this thread was just to chill out :)

Replies

• Feng
    161 posts Member
    the monster went nom nom nom and ate him up Haha!
  • He survived the Sarlacc pit.
  • Even though extended universe is no longer canon (it should be). Boba survived.
  • moddom wrote: »
    Even though extended universe is no longer canon (it should be). Boba survived.

Yea, according to the EU, Boba Fett is like immortal. He's always survived near death experiences, which is pretty badass. The last book I read, Boba was supposedly killed by Bossk, but the author made it pretty obvious that he survived... again.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    SPOILER WARNING!!

Well if he did survive, he would be very old by now and apparently some Jawas found acid eroded Mandalorian armor. In the force awakens book, the old guy at the beginning of the movie is a mercenary, Lor San Tekka. He is handing Poe the map in order to atone for his past mistakes and refers to Leia as royalty and not general. This implies that he knew her during the original trilogy. Connect a few dots and Boba Fett confirmed.
  • And then dead again lol.

I don't think he is boba fett. I think he is someone Luke knows and really is only there for one reason, and that's to keep an eye on Rey. I'll say nothing else as I don't want to put spoilers in. But think about it, how the heck did he even get that piece if a map to begin with if Luke didnt give it to him.
  • imarobbiepie
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    SPOILER WARNING!!

Well if he did survive, he would be very old by now and apparently some Jawas found acid eroded Mandalorian armor. In the force awakens book, the old guy at the beginning of the movie is a mercenary, Lor San Tekka. He is handing Poe the map in order to atone for his past mistakes and refers to Leia as royalty and not general. This implies that he knew her during the original trilogy. Connect a few dots and Boba Fett confirmed.

Boba has brown eyes. Lor San Tekka has blue eyes.
    Well, EU is no longer cannon, so I guess no one really knows Boba's eye color anymore. : (
  • Just watch attack of the clones if you wanna know his eye color. I wasn't completely serious. I took some pretty big leaps.