Galactic legendary unlock 7 star

Prev1
Thank you. I appreciate it very much.

Replies

• Same it is very appreciated to know we won’t need to hoard GET for those characters at least.
  • just need 30 relic’d character and ships. probably the two new ships they announced at 7 star. enjoy having the new galactic legends in a year everybody
  • Same. Really happy it's 7*.
  • Same, glad to see they’re listening to their player base and after GAS and Malak, hopefully won’t need GET hoarding anymore and can finally use it for gear. But....promises promises....who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️.
    Kind of a very short state of the galaxy overall.
  • Will need every resistance and FO character and ship in the game, including the ones we can’t even farm yet.

Events will release probably the day new characters hit the tables.
  • Will need every resistance and FO character and ship in the game, including the ones we can’t even farm yet.

Well it’s a good thing I have all of them but rose & holdo G12

(Although ik g13 finna take place)
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Same, glad to see they’re listening to their player base and after GAS and Malak, hopefully won’t need GET hoarding anymore and can finally use it for gear. But....promises promises....who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️.
    Kind of a very short state of the galaxy overall.

They didn’t listen to anything, this is a NEW event which means NEW rules for it. They said in a q and a that epic confrontations will not change from a 5* unlock. They also said there will be no new epic confrontations for the near future. So no, they didn’t listen to anything, don’t give them any credit because they will still hurts us with the next epic confrontation
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Will need every resistance and FO character and ship in the game, including the ones we can’t even farm yet.

Nah not g13, relic 7 +
  • Shaddesy wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Will need every resistance and FO character and ship in the game, including the ones we can’t even farm yet.

Nah not g13, relic 7 +

For galactic legends, yes. For universal legends, r10, with 7* mods on your entire roster
  • You'll need 2 cap ships which both need GET 3. Which is converted with GET 1 and 2 via the scavenger.
  • Shaddesy wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Nah not g13, relic 7 +

For galactic legends, yes. For universal legends, r10, with 7* mods on your entire roster

Pretty sure we are only talking the new unlock here. Everyone knows what was needed for old unlocks...
  • GL events will come in March, which pretty much confirms what everyone suspected: new marquee toons will be required. With this announcement, CG is giving us two months to hoard resources (crystals, gear, currencies...) because we know they will only become farmable a couple of days before the event. We have been warned, don't come to the forum in March crying "p2p".
  • When these two characters come and usher in the newest Revan-like unbeatable meta I'm going to be so ****. I went hard after GAS and got screwed every turn of the way especially considering that team is mostly just really good instead of untouchable like the Revans were when they first came out.

Oh well. At least Rey and Kylo are from the movies and not some 20 year old game.
  • laaaaaaame

galactic legends will be unreachable for sure. They will release 3 or 4 "new" marquee and then 1 day after you will need them r7 for the event.

Laaaaaaamest. Road Ahead. Eveeeeeeeeer

Nothing new, some poor character design probably and bug fixing that will give more bug.

Oh and I forget, now you cant trust a character kit, because they nerf it ON PURPOSE. When I saw Finn kit I said meh, so I didnt spend my cristal. This is ridiculous. This game is a joke
  • Thinking about GLs more - I’m guessing In the future we will see other GLs that need their whole faction + ships to unlock. Or 14 of them in total.

For example - A new Vader would need probably an empire faction and ships to unlock.

Pretty smart on CG’s part. With the hyper drive bundle available and longer termed players will not have to get 5 toons up but their whole faction.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Thinking about GLs more - I’m guessing In the future we will see other GLs that need their whole faction + ships to unlock. Or 14 of them in total.

For example - A new Vader would need probably an empire faction and ships to unlock.

Pretty smart on CG’s part. With the hyper drive bundle available and longer termed players will not have to get 5 toons up but their whole faction.

source.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jedi luke (black suit) will require 200 characters at r7 and he will be a 3 star unlock...
  • Jedi luke (black suit) will require 200 characters at r7 and he will be a 3 star unlock...

Need a minimum of 5mil GP to enter the battle.
  • After some while i feel i am bit excited for this game again :D
  • The g13 finishers for each Galactic legend will require a new gear piece that can only be bought with GET, and will need about 65k per character. :open_mouth:
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Jedi luke (black suit) will require 200 characters at r7 and he will be a 3 star unlock...

finally someone made a ridiculous requirements joke/comment!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • GL events will come in March, which pretty much confirms what everyone suspected: new marquee toons will be required. With this announcement, CG is giving us two months to hoard resources (crystals, gear, currencies...) because we know they will only become farmable a couple of days before the event. We have been warned, don't come to the forum in March crying "p2p".

This will be a new event. I get that. 100%.

However.... a few things worry me.

1. I will assume Resistance Hero Fin will be available in the shard shop with the release of the New Poe.
    2. I will assume, the First order characters, Sith Trooper and General Hux will also be in the shard shop at the same time. As they were released before Fin.

It used to be a month in the shard shop, and then to a farmable node.

IF, this is the cadence Still, then wouldn't that mean 2 more months for Poe and any other character from E9 they release?

If so, then 2 more months puts us at the end of March.

It's not leading to much time to farm. Like a week.

1 week is what I'm seeing. IF past history is any indication.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Jedi luke (black suit) will require 200 characters at r7 and he will be a 3 star unlock...

finally someone made a ridiculous requirements joke/comment!

If you think its ridiculous okay. I would encourage you to wait until you see the requirements to comment on the ridiculousness of my comment because it may be very close to reality in the end.
  • My hope would be! That the GLs stay open forever. So the number and gear/relic reqs would be off the charts but the counter to that would be that they are playable events anytime.
  • Kryptic wrote: »
    Same it is very appreciated to know we won’t need to hoard GET for those characters at least.

For THOSE characters. Make no mistake this is to lull you into a false sense of security so CG can deplete your GET currency gearing FO and Resistance before the release the next Malak level character.

shard shop

I get what you're saying, but the shard shop and shipments are not the same thing. No one goes to the shard shop, but all new marquees spend about a month to a month and a half only in shipments.

shard shop

I get what you're saying, but the shard shop and shipments are not the same thing. No one goes to the shard shop, but all new marquees spend about a month to a month and a half only in shipments.

SHimpnets..the one that changes all day.