Bastilla Shan Fallen Drop Rate (or lack thereof)

Akmtooke
7 posts Member
edited January 2020
Needed 10 final fragments but hit a massive dry spell so started to make a note to see what the drop rate was.

For those last 10 the drop rate was a staggering 13.69%.

73 attempts for 10 frags, 4 days straight with zip and only started to get drops after using crystals to refresh and buy them in the shipments (which I reckon made a difference).

Not the most scientifically rigorous population but big enough to show significance.

Replies

• Amazing. Everything you just posted is wrong.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Akmtooke wrote: »

Not the most scientifically rigorous population but big enough to show significance.

With all due respect, your sample size is one player out of 80 million farming 10 shards.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Amazing. Everything you just posted is wrong.

And yet it's all completely correct. Weird.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    rng
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Akmtooke wrote: »
    Needed 10 final fragments but hit a massive dry spell so started to make a note to see what the drop rate was.

For those last 10 the drop rate was a staggering 13.69%.

73 attempts for 10 frags, 4 days straight with zip and only started to get drops after using crystals to refresh and buy them in the shipments (which I reckon made a difference).

Final 10(ish) shards of my last 5 farms:
    B-28: 10/25
    URoRRuR'R'R: 12/30
    Rose Tico: 12/30
    ARC Trooper: 10/23
    Holdo: 11/25

55/133 ~ 41.4%

No crystals spent.

Seems like you got unlucky.