Odds we'll get a new Holdo?

I want Raddus. Be nice to get Holdo done. 3-5 stars now. Wouldn't make sense for Ep 9 to inspire a new 1 like Poe Finn

Raddus will probably be like Endurance anyway though?

Replies

• 0% chance
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • New Holdo would come in an aerosol can.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    hard pass
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • It would be general organa if anything. My money is on current holdo being the captain
  • Gen Organa will be along to command her Cap ship and we'll see another Rose before another Holdo LoL
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Redacted
    Post edited by Iy4oy4s on
  • Holdo shouldn't even command the Raddus in this game. Should be a new Leia or a new Ackbar. Holdo had her own ship which she didn't manage to blow up within a day of getting it.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Holdo shouldn't even command the Raddus in this game. Should be a new Leia or a new Ackbar. Holdo had her own ship which she didn't manage to blow up within a day of getting it.

The Last Jedi came out over two years ago, man. Just let go already.

Re: OP, I would bet on the current Holdo being the commander, but obviously nobody knows for certain right now.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Gen Organa will be along to command her Cap ship and we'll see another Rose before another Holdo LoL

Didn't the Holdo Manuever happen while she piloting the Raddus? Definitely don't want a new Holdo and definitely do want a General Organa, but I think the current Holdo gets the captain duties.
  • Wouldn't make sense to make a new Holdo. If they let her be fleet commander, (which she absolutely should be, even though she's not a popular character) they should just rework her or give her a "touch up" to give her a fleet commander title. Ultimate ability could be just to destroy itself and the enemy capital ship lol.
  • CG has said that the characters are about capturing a moment of that character ... the Holdo we have in game is the only Holdo we know. A new Holdo ? Which would be covering what aspect of screen time / other game time (KOTOR, which doesn’t apply here) that we don’t have already ?

A touch up would be welcome

I don’t get the hate; I like Holdo and despite differing opinions about her... the screen time of her in command of Raddus was more than Leia and her Holdo Maneuver is legendary now since it’s 1:1,000,000

General Leia would need a major release/ event IMO
  • willennium wrote: »
    Wouldn't make sense to make a new Holdo. If they let her be fleet commander, (which she absolutely should be, even though she's not a popular character) they should just rework her or give her a "touch up" to give her a fleet commander title. Ultimate ability could be just to destroy itself and the enemy capital ship lol.

Ultimate ability = kamikaze lightspeed jump
  • Holdo pre-Poe mutiny & post-poe mutiny
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Holdo shouldn't even command the Raddus in this game. Should be a new Leia or a new Ackbar. Holdo had her own ship which she didn't manage to blow up within a day of getting it.

The Last Jedi came out over two years ago, man. Just let go already.

Re: OP, I would bet on the current Holdo being the commander, but obviously nobody knows for certain right now.

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

I don't care what the people think

Space is just an icy cold loom anyway
  • My holdo is 7* so pls no