Ok enough with the back from the dead CG jokes....

PukeCrywalker
77 posts Member
edited January 2020
You guys ever take a vacation? Hell if I was a dev I'd be taking every chance to get away from some of the toxicity and just flat out ignorance here.... NO, CGs not perfect by any means, but who in the world is? Judging by ALL the typos, poor grammar and uninformed comments made NO ONE who posts on this forums is nowhere near perfect either.. Sometimes I read posts and find myself baffled that some folks make all these misspellings and grammatical errors, you guys have SMART phones no?? Time/energy could be much better spent elsewhere.

Replies

• Options
    It's like some bad 3rd grader jokes.... If they were clever jokes maybe it would be more "palatable"..
  • Options
    DUDE. They stopped working before Christmas (which is fine) but they still seem like the are doing nothing. Finally released the first state of the galaxy since the fall... In an industry where their product is a live mobile game, that is too long. Stagger your staffs holiday after the new year so there's at least a few people in the office...
  • Options
    They are running a game that is well past it's shelf life and owe us nothing..
  • Options
    They're speaking of a lot of new content this year and I don't want to start off 2020 **** in their kornflakes..
  • Options
    They are running a game that is well past it's shelf life and owe us nothing..

Well past its shelf life? Says who. They definitely owe some respect buddy. They've been supported through this game through purchases users have made. "They are speaking of a lot of new content...." Oh ya buddy you're right, they would never over-sell of over-hype something..... We should definitely trust them completely, their actions have never been sneaky....
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Found the Undercover CG employee.

And whoever @AcoylteJPeg is :D
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Found the Undercover CG employee.

Bahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Maybe you guys should look at my roster before you assume I'm a CG employee LoL They cant whale like me cuz they don't make it like me..
  • Options
    We don't hear from them for like two weeks and people get all bent out of shape lmfao!! Such mature actions..
  • Options
    We don't hear from them for like two weeks and people get all bent out of shape lmfao!! Such mature actions..

LOL what are you saying? A live mobile game filled with bugs is what we're talking about. Are you saying silence is ok in this case? That's bogus.
  • Options
    Maybe you guys should look at my roster before you assume I'm a CG employee LoL They cant whale like me cuz they don't make it like me..

Let's see it then.