Spend thousands then you can't log in.....

I have 2 accounts, since the update, just before Christmas, my normal account has lost the chat ability and the 'connect' in settings. Therefore, I can't switch to my whale account. Help so far, " I can't help you anymore", and cut you off. Spoken to at least 10 people and still get nowhere. Couldn't give a ****. Spend thousands and they do nothing.

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    .... Log out of your normal account and log into your whale account?

You cant link two different accounts. Looked like one got set to underage - they recently announced how to fix that.

Otherwise just log into your whale account like normal? Shouldn't need to chat or link your normal account to anything, since it's completely separate from your whale one.
  • Jkray is correct. Looks like there was an issue with the changes to the underage account gate. I've let the support team know how to handle this in the future. You should be able to login to both accounts now
  • Crumb just sorted it out. Top man, wish I spoke to him earlier. Cheers Crumb, good man.
  • Crumb just sorted it out. Top man, wish I spoke to him earlier. Cheers Crumb, good man.

Wow! Surprised you were able to find crumb..... thought he’d be at the Office Depot buying post it notes