Please add training droids (character and ships) to the scavenger

See title. They answered the call to put our useless gear to work for us, it’s now time for training droids to be added to that mix. If not added to the scavenger, make them have some meaning outside leveling toons/ships. Trade them for shard shop currency or something.

Replies

• Bruh they’re meant to make new players struggle

Just like how credits are basically endless /w end game players
  • One of the many questions I asked the devs during the last Q&A that wasn't answered.

Will either kind of training droids be salvageable? What about sim tickets? What about mods? How about ability materials including omegas & zetas (and ship omegas & ship zetas)? All of my characters and ships are at level 85. What are players suppose to do with several hundred thousand training droids? What are players suppose to do with over one hundred thousand sim tickets? When a player surpasses 100,000 of any item, you know they have too much!

You can see the rest of the questions here, if you dare! :)
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2042464/#Comment_2042464
  • One of the many questions I asked the devs during the last Q&A that wasn't answered.

Will either kind of training droids be salvageable? What about sim tickets? What about mods? How about ability materials including omegas & zetas (and ship omegas & ship zetas)? All of my characters and ships are at level 85. What are players suppose to do with several hundred thousand training droids? What are players suppose to do with over one hundred thousand sim tickets? When a player surpasses 100,000 of any item, you know they have too much!

You can see the rest of the questions here, if you dare! :)
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2042464/#Comment_2042464

the sim tickets they wont ever do anything with. they added so many to fleet payouts so vets no longer needed to buy them and making it easier to sim things.

training droids, and matts I can agree with though. BUT I think it would be cooler if we could donate them to lower level players that need them more (helps the f2p a bit)