Where's Hux?

Prev1
Hux was supposed to go into shipments today at the very latest, according to the release cadence.

Replies

• Ehh. Bomber was out first.... so we knew it would be on the table first
  • HBF_DragonEmissary
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    My guess will be Hux and Sith Trooper will come out in shipments together. (Looking at previous marquees that took place together)

As for timing I presume in the next week. I am also speculating they don't want too much for people to whale on at once and stagger the releases. Releasing Hux and Sith Trooper in shipments during a Marquee release wouldn't maximise their profits in my opinion.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Probably still on hold.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ehh. Bomber was out first.... so we knew it would be on the table first

He said shipments not farming
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Efranzblau wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

In that case shouldnt the galactic republic y wing hit first?

Has that happened as ive not seen it there yet.... but that could just be bad rng
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb ? Rarely updates two weeks in a row, so is Hux going to be 2 or 3 weeks late to shipments?
  • Where's Hux? Where else? Chillin at the Cantina bar trying to pick up chicks. Classic Hux.
  • Dead on the floor
  • Why’s Hux?
  • Real question = where’s jabba?
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Real question = where’s jabba?

Dead on the floor like Hux
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Why does it matter? We know, as with everything else, he'll go to 1 hard node (because it is fun).

I can wait for him, there are and will be many 1 hard node farms.
  • Hux is in the kitchen
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Everyone always asks "Where's Hux?" but no one ever asks "How is Hux?"
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member

StarSon wrote: »

Or "How is Hux's mother?"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Has that happened as ive not seen it there yet.... but that could just be bad rng

Y-wing is scheduled to be farmable (i.e., on a node) some time between the 15th and the 29th. Hux was supposed to go into shipments (not a node) some time between the 8th and the 22nd. It's entirely possible, and reasonable, to get Hux into shipments before the Y-wing hits a node.
    Naw wrote: »
    Why does it matter? We know, as with everything else, he'll go to 1 hard node (because it is fun).

It matters because CG set a schedule, and they're not doing a good job of sticking to it. It's about reliability, and good business practices.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Real question = where’s jabba?

THIS

winner. //thread
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

Y-wing is scheduled to be farmable (i.e., on a node) some time between the 15th and the 29th. Hux was supposed to go into shipments (not a node) some time between the 8th and the 22nd. It's entirely possible, and reasonable, to get Hux into shipments before the Y-wing hits a node.

It matters because CG set a schedule, and they're not doing a good job of sticking to it. It's about reliability, and good business practices.

I've been trying to say this -- the cadence is messed up.

It's simple math.

Based on what they told us in the state of the galaxy.

They want the Galactic events to start at the end of march.

We don't have the characters yet even in shipments.

If all the new marquees follow this... THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO FARM THEM!

Do the math. It won't add up.

And with the release of Poe, and who knows who else, even on the 2 month cadence that never was, it's 1 week to farm before event/

Standard 3 month.... they won't be available to farm until a month after the end of March.

They said they are going to try and reduce the panic farm... c'mon. I got this bridge for sale in Brooklyn....
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Hadestown?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Is ywing in shipments?

Again ive not yet seen it there

• Do the math, the time frame will not add up. I think they are not lying, but omitting, which under the law is the same, but anyway.....

Something is askew....

I really hate how in the dark they are but yet talking about reducing panic farming.

Keeping us in the dark is exactly how they maximize it.

Do the math, the time frame doesn't add up. They're not telling us a lot,

They said they are going to try and reduce the panic farm... c'mon. I got this bridge for sale in Brooklyn....

5Q96p5P.gif
  • TVF wrote: »

Or "How is Hux's mother?"
    Pretty fine if u ask me ;)

I've been trying to say this -- the cadence is messed up.

It's simple math.

Based on what they told us in the state of the galaxy.

And with the release of Poe, and who knows who else, even on the 2 month cadence that never was, it's 1 week to farm before event/

Standard 3 month.... they won't be available to farm until a month after the end of March.

Take hux missing as confirmation that he will be required for new rey.

By delaying his farming they are creating the maximum panic farm situation they said they would avoid in the future.

Its not that hard to see through the lip service.
  • MasterJugdish
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    This is where Hux is, well was, until LucasFilm executives ruined everything.

3sya1wlbve1p.jpg

Is ywing in shipments?

Again ive not yet seen it there

Yes:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/221219/content-update-12-18-2019#latest
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    My guess will be Hux and Sith Trooper will come out in shipments together. (Looking at previous marquees that took place together)

As for timing I presume in the next week. I am also speculating they don't want too much for people to whale on at once and stagger the releases. Releasing Hux and Sith Trooper in shipments during a Marquee release wouldn't maximise their profits in my opinion.

Whales gonna whale. They could release all the RoS content on the same day and whales would still buy it.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member

They don't want you to be able to farm for them, they want you to pay.

Where have you been since CLS arrived?
  • Naw wrote: »

They don't want you to be able to farm for them, they want you to pay.

Where have you been since CLS arrived?

Huh? I've been here. The whole time.

You are making it sound like I'm unaware of your statement, but my statement clearly shows I'm in the know. What are you reading?!?! Did it just totally pass you I said the exact thing you said I didn't know?

I'm just trying to let it be known, that CG said they were going to try and reduce panic farming, but its current cadence, 1 week to farm will be the BIGGEST PANIC FARM EVER!!!

Whatever CG is planning, I know it is going to try and maximize their profits.

They are lying when they say that.