GP Not Accurate

So on my stat page it says I'm over 5 mil. But when I recently fully deployed in the TB, it only deployed 4.8 mil. I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue? I submitted a bug report but based off my research on my guild, its adding up to about 8 mil we missed on the recent TB which cost us a star.

Replies

• Options
    The stats page GP is supposed to track highest ever GP, not current GP which is shown in the character screen.

Around a month ago, there was a bug which inflated ship GP. This inflated the stats page GP and when the bug was fixed, the stats page remained incorrect.
  • Options
    This issue has been around for a couple of months now, and as far as I’m aware has not even acknowledged by CG.
  • Options
    I pulled information from swgoh.gg which gave me my GP based off my stats page, and from what I can tell my guild GP total is still showing the same inflation. How are we supposed to make accurate decisions with inaccurate information?
  • Options
    Great question
  • Options
    TrowaJedi wrote: »
    I pulled information from swgoh.gg which gave me my GP based off my stats page, and from what I can tell my guild GP total is still showing the same inflation. How are we supposed to make accurate decisions with inaccurate information?

You can get fairly close. Character GP is accurate on SWGOH.gg. Sum everyone’s character GP, then subtract that from the total GP in game in the Guilds section. That will give you the actual fleet GP for your guild.
  • Options
    Today's server fix
    [GENERAL] - Player Profile now displays your current Galactic Power instead of highest achieved.
  • Options
    Mine is still off by 200k
  • Options

Same here, mines 220k higher than actual
  • Options
    What_Why wrote: »

Same here, mines 220k higher than actual

Have they posted that the server update is complete?