Wat Shards Finally Received!

Finally got our Wat shards. Thanks for crediting that back to us.

Replies

• did you actually get the amount you were supposed to receive? We only got 35 out of the 70-80 we mentioned we were missing.
  • Didn't get anything here yet. Definitely missing over a dozen, no inbox message at all.
  • Hawthorne
    106 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    We didn't get them all either. I think they may have only sent shards for players that are actually still in the guild. We've had a bit of turnover since that TB and I suspect we didn't get shards from the players that are gone. The one player that beat the Acklay on day 3 while the Wat mission was also open ( which is what caused the missing shard problem to begin with ) is no longer with our guild. We didn't get the get2 from his win. The forum post says that was supposed to have be reimbursed as well.

Further to the above, the new players in our guild who weren't in the guild at the time of the tb in question also received shards.
    Post edited by Hawthorne on
  • My guild didn't get anything. Then again, we still do Hoth.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • The announcement only mentions the november tb having been returned and not the 1 from december
  • We received 48 shards. It's been so long, I honestly don't remember if that is the right amount of not. At this point, I think we are missing some from later TB's, but I'm tired of following up on it and so I am moving on.