Really Poe?

Roahn
231 posts Member
edited January 2020
So he can't get inspired on his own and he doesn't inspire others. He needs resistance hero Finn to get inspired. Also probably will need both of them 7* to complete the galactic legends events for Rey and Ben Solo. Although I'ld be more excited for a Empress Rey than another Rey and Kylo being added to the game.

Replies

• Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    1. Bad title - u changed it lol
    2. It’s called synergy bro
    3. Obviously u need them 7* LMAO
    4. Empress Rey? How she never was apart of the empire... bro did u even watch the movie?
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    He can pass the buff though

Edit
    "
    FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) If all of Resistance Hero Poe's allies are Light Side, enemies lose 5% Protection whenever they lose a debuff. When Inspired allies deal damage to an enemy, they also deal bonus damage equal to 10% of the target's Max Health, which can't be evaded. If an enemy critically hits an Inspired ally, all buffs are dispelled from that enemy at the end of the turn.

If Resistance Hero Poe is Inspired when he uses a Special ability during his turn, he can Inspire another target Resistance ally."

^ last paragraph because you like most only used resistance in the battle they forced you to in the event ,you probably never noticed it.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, yes, it's pretty obvious you're meant to run him with RH Finn. Why is that a problem? Releasing characters with prescribed teams has been pretty much the deal for a while now.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Puff puff pass
  • Options
    >Empress Rey

You what now?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    He thinks he’s clever
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Awww I thought the title was fine. I mean when you look at his picture for the event. He does look like he's holding a video recorder.
    Seriously baby did you even watch the movie or even comprehend the force vision that was being shown to her. For that matter who wouldn't want an Empress Rey. I'm sure your probably hoping for your namesake to be added to the game.
  • Options
    Roahn wrote: »
    Awww I thought the title was fine. I mean when you look at his picture for the event. He does look like he's holding a video recorder.
    Seriously baby did you even watch the movie or even comprehend the force vision that was being shown to her. For that matter who wouldn't want an Empress Rey. I'm sure your probably hoping for your namesake to be added to the game.

Yeah I don’t think a force vision of something that didn’t actually happen will be enough to deserve a whole new character

• Options
    Darth/Empress Rey was super hot though....
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Yeah I don’t think a force vision of something that didn’t actually happen will be enough to deserve a whole new character

By virtue of the force vision it is now cannon. So Empress Rey could be added to the game. The only question is whether Disney will allow her to be added.
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly I can't help it but Poe's portrait for his event looks like that of a director getting ready to make a dirty movie.
  • Options
    Just check out unchartered 3 Drakes deception. That’s how lazy the devs are now, ripping off pictures and pretending it’s Poe, that’s lazy
  • Options
    Poe looks like an Abercrombie model....

I'm calling him Abercrombie Poe
  • Options

By virtue of the force vision it is now cannon. So Empress Rey could be added to the game. The only question is whether Disney will allow her to be added.

Force vision is now cannon...

No.
  • Options
    Except i

Yeah because you can definitely make a full kit off of 3 minutes of seeing a character that had no actual effect to the plot because there wasn’t a single part in the movie where Rey actually considered joining the dark side.

Her little zap on the cargo was the only part where she used an ounce of the dark side powers