Resistance Hero Poe and Finn are stupid.

2Next

Replies

• Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    You know that you’re own opinion isn’t the same as others right?

There are many reasons why I think you hate the new trilogy, like how it’s a female lead story or because you dislike how the newer generation gets to grow up with their own but come on.

The movies were great and many people liked the characters and wanted them in the game

Your opinion is not superior to anyone else’s

I doubt anyone hates the sequel trilogy because of a female lead. That's a libelous statement and one intended to end debate. The cry of "sexism" is the last refuge of the weak.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    I mean, ep 9 is still better than the prequels, don't think anyone could argue with that

easy. episode nine is the eleventh best movie

Hahaha.

You should be a comedian
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I mean, ep 9 is still better than the prequels, don't think anyone could argue with that

Hahaha.

You should be a comedian

But there are eleven movies.

That's highly inaccurate. Episode 9 is the lowest critically rated Star Wars movie of all time.
  • I don't mind a new Poe being added, but how does the leader of the Resistance not get a leadership ability?
  • Its a matter of preference,i cant say i liked the last 3 movies for few reasons.

For last jedi i would have wanted the old gang to have a more active role in the movie,so leaving the last movie for the newer ppl to shine and not do fanservice,which stole a lot for the new actors.Having said that,i only can say i liked kylos steady change of character progression,while rey stayed the same boring person,at least for me.

After this small context,i dont know how can ppl get hyped over that poe,finn,over the old gang with luke,vader,palpatine and so many others.They literally have almost no character progression in the movies.

Nah it’s not worse than the last Jedi. Nothing is.

Saying you don’t like the Last Jedi? You have horrible taste, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

Saying the Last Jedi is worse than the prequels? You lose all credibility. The prequels were a disaster with no redeeming qualities.

If you use the Rotten Tomatoes critics rating as a metric then you are correct. Currently dead last.
  • Well i want, what the heck Nobody?
  • I enjoyed the sequels. Also, after watching a YouTube vid with Ahnaldt101 testing RHP & RHF with JTR, and consistently taking out Darth Revan, I'm definitely going to be farming them.
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    prequels were terrible but I was always curious about the background /past of galactic republic. when I watched the original (ep 4-5-6)the universe felt a bit empty and unexplained. the prequels had some atmosphere and explained some stuff. be it dumb or no I could enjoy it.

about the new movies, 7-8-9...rather don't talk about them. if they didn't have star wars in title they would have failed

If the prequels didnt have star wars in the title, they too would have failed.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Revenge of the Sith is my personal favorite, Last Jedi is my least favorite, wish it didnt exist. But theres no point arguing about it like its life and death. Theyre just scifi movies, they dont matter in real life.

JacenRoe wrote: »

If you use the Rotten Tomatoes critics rating as a metric then you are correct. Currently dead last.

Last Jedi is better than the force awakens.

If you use any standard I’m correct. The force awakens is not that good of a movie. Its unoriginal and bland
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

If you use any standard I’m correct. The force awakens is not that good of a movie. Its unoriginal and bland

The "Opinion Dressed Up As Fact" standard?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Darthvanity
    300 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    TVF wrote: »

The "Opinion Dressed Up As Fact" standard?
    If you use any standard

Or would you prefer if I use the phrase "in my opinion"? Even though anything I state that isn't sourced is opinion-based.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

truth
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Stick
    647 posts Member

Last time I checked episode 9 isn’t the force awakens bud.

What movie is 11th best ?
  • well the sequels are over and the clone wars is coming back so there's plenty of reason to be happy
  • Eastryder
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to GL Rey. Rey is an awesome character. I'm hoping the Galactic Legends actually turn out to be:
    Rey Skywalker and Ben Solo
    but I don't think they will be, given that the devs said the toons will not be the characters from the end of the movie. In any event, hope they release those two toons also eventually.

No, Empress Rey would be great! And Ben Solo...roles reversed. Rey with lighting 🧨
  • I just hope these ridiculously hard to get charcters (and most pointless) aren't needed for Luke. If so that's the worst play cg could do...so they will!