Daka's secondary stun

Nebulous
1476 posts Member
I have noticed that my enemies can dodge the secondary stun. I would accept a resist is possible, but not a dodge. The secondary attack doesn't cause damage.

This is an issue because it will procure dooku's leadership dodge power up.

Should this secondary stun be dodged? I am curious if dooku's secondary stun operates the same way. I will have to play around with it.

Replies

• Options
    I've noticed this as well and annoying dooku lead gets offense up from it. I agree dodging a secondary attack don't really make sense when it doesn't do any damage, resist yes.
  • Options
    I agree. Add it to the list of long overdue fixes. Just wait til you get a stunned enemy dodging an attack and getting the Dooku buff. And then when it's their turn, the dot that should have killed them just leaves them at zero health and they go ham on your @zz
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Nice catch!
  • Options
    In before ouc-
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Nice catch!

:(
    Where Daka buffs go, Ouchie will follow.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Daka is one of my favorite playable characters. I would like to see the stun issues resolved (dodging while stunned and this secondary stun being dodgable)
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Foomerang wrote: »
    I agree. Add it to the list of long overdue fixes. Just wait til you get a stunned enemy dodging an attack and getting the Dooku buff. And then when it's their turn, the dot that should have killed them just leaves them at zero health and they go ham on you
    Amen.

EA/CG is hellbent on raising the level cap and changing the meta (just to make sure those of us who have been playing for a long time, been providing bug reports and in general, beta testing for them, are completely chasing a new meta or character of each update) - but can't seem to fix several long-standing bugs.

Awesome.

They really should just start all update announcements with the following:

"New players who don't know any better, you'll love the changes. Veterans who have helped us out for months, bend over..."

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Foomerang wrote: »
    I agree. Add it to the list of long overdue fixes. Just wait til you get a stunned enemy dodging an attack and getting the Dooku buff. And then when it's their turn, the dot that should have killed them just leaves them at zero health and they go ham on you
    Amen.

EA/CG is hellbent on raising the level cap and changing the meta (just to make sure those of us who have been playing for a long time, been providing bug reports and in general, beta testing for them, are completely chasing a new meta or character of each update) - but can't seem to fix several long-standing bugs.

Awesome.

They really should just start all update announcements with the following:

"New players who don't know any better, you'll love the changes. Veterans who have helped us out for months, bend over..."

Haha!