What is Best in Life?

Just an observation, but there is more pure unalloyed fun in stomping Brood Alpha with Jawas than most anything else in creation.

Self-satisfied sigh...

Replies

• Options
    Lol, I want to get some Jawas so bad because of that
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I've got a Dollar Store Jawa Squad 7*/85 CN, Dath, JS, Jwa, and I'm farming JE. Mostly Gr VIII. I add in Ewok Elder for the respawning. If I can find a low GP squad with no Zetas, I have 50/50 chance they'll blow themselves up, real good. Pure joy.
  • Options
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!
  • Options
    I mean a maxed SiT vs GEOS or a GG Nuke squad is fairly satisfying too
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

This...
  • Options
    What does female Geo lamentation sound like? I mean, it's just the Queen, right?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    OBoogieIII wrote: »
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

fMx1v3.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Ummm... Outpizzaing the hut
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Deleted by me. This comment does not exist move along
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    Lol, I want to get some Jawas so bad because of that

If you already got jawas, great. They're an ace in the hole if it comes down to needing them. That being said, they are risky, especially with todays high gear/relic squads, and at best you'll win with a low score...

I would not recommend spending resources to gear up jawas for this purpose (and let's face it, there's no other purpose).
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    But yeah it's hella fun when you do stomp them :p
  • Options

Nailed it.
  • Options
    Hot water, good dentishtry and shoft lavatory paper...
  • Options
    @Jiden

Nailed it?

Nah. The lamentations of the Jawas is more like it.
  • Options
    The best thing in life is being loved.

Well looks like I’m still waiting,
  • Options
    I run 4 Jawas (no "Just Jawa" and OG Poe (dont taunt). He stays alive long enough for the TD's to explode. Now I finally have a use for g12 OG Poe since they needlessly
    nerfed Finn's lead.
  • Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Ummm... Outpizzaing the hut

Nobody out-pizza’s the Hut!!!
  • Options
    I just want to die while playing Star Wars of Galaxy..
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    OBoogieIII wrote: »

fMx1v3.gif

You just see ppl with a good taste for philosophies from movies of the 80s :)