Game crashing on load screen

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Imo it looks like something having to do with purchases threw up a error and that initiated the ban bot. The ban bot blocked all the devices that tried to make these illegal illicit purchases because it thought they were cheating. That's why all the devices are still locked out but they have fixed all the accounts effected so you can log in... just the device u used to use may be on the permanently banned list since their ban bot flagged the device id as initiating an invalid purchase.

Only explanation that makes sense given the reports people can log in on other devices just not the device they were using when they made the purchase that errors out.

• Options
    Imo it looks like something having to do with purchases threw up a error and that initiated the ban bot. The ban bot blocked all the devices that tried to make these illegal illicit purchases because it thought they were cheating. That's why all the devices are still locked out but they have fixed all the accounts effected so you can log in... just the device u used to use may be on the permanently banned list since their ban bot flagged the device id as initiating an invalid purchase.

Only explanation that makes sense given the reports people can log in on other devices just not the device they were using when they made the purchase that errors out.

Thankfully i got my old phone that I use as a POGO alt, otherwise I'd been screwed today.

If this isn't resolved by evening I don't know how things won't be delayed.
  • Options

This is the most logical explanation, I don’t think they will fix it till next week though
  • Options

I’d say you should apply for a job at CG but you are obviously faaar too qualified
  • Options
    If a device ID is banned because of this. They need to fix it. I’m not buying a new device to fix their mess up
  • Options
    Having the same issue here. Errors purchasing packs about 10 hours ago, deleted and reinstalled about 8 hours ago, haven’t been able to login since. Please fix this before the weekend and we missed GAC and TW.
  • Options
    Works on the iPad no problem for me, so definitely a device problem. This is something they need to fix with apple. I bet apple is dealing with this on many other fronts today too. The whole App Store was impacted
  • Goku_Black
    88 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Dont worry iphone users, a few months ago a similar issue happened with the google service and prevented a lot from signing in GAC. GAC was rolled back, Rewards sent and rescheduled
  • Options
    My purchases JUST went through. But it still hasn’t fixed anything. App’s still crashing on the load screen every time. Driving me nuts.
  • Options
    Goku_Black wrote: »
    Dont worry iphone users, a few months ago a similar issue happened with the google service and prevented a lot from signing in GAC. GAC was rolled back, Rewards sent and rescheduled

They said it isn’t affecting a large number of people. So I don’t think they will reschedule. We will just be screwed this GA
  • Options
    ashhammy wrote: »
    Goku_Black wrote: »

They said it isn’t affecting a large number of people. So I don’t think they will reschedule. We will just be screwed this GA

Yes I read that too and thought great were out a couple days are a payouts- gac, TW. All bc we were trying to spend money on the game. Just wow.
  • Options
    Hey guys, Some hope! Crumb posted that they know the issue is ongoing and they are still looking into it, he asked you head to the main EA forum and post details to help them investigate

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223213/potential-login-issues-01-24-2020#latest
  • Mech
    11 posts Member
    Options
    kadoosz wrote: »
    Hey guys, Some hope! Crumb posted that they know the issue is ongoing and they are still looking into it, he asked you head to the main EA forum and post details to help them investigate

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223213/potential-login-issues-01-24-2020#latest

Thanks @kadoosz!
  • Options
    24hrs now that I can’t play
  • Options
    Will be 3-4 zeta mats lost soon, tw and daiily logins
  • Options
    Yes since it’s a “small % if the population” I guarantee we aren’t getting compensated. No one is going to come in on the weekend to fix. They’ll throw out a daily update at the end of start of the day and we’ll get it taken care of Tuesday.
  • Krosan89
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Got the same issue on an Android phone. But i never bought anything. It just suddenly wouldn't start
    Post edited by Krosan89 on
  • Options
    Just posted:

Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today’s Client Update contains a fix for the login issue impacting a small number of players detailed here. This release will roll out over the next couple hours and you will need to update your client from the app store to receive this fix.

CHANGES
    [GENERAL] - Fixed an issue that caused some clients to consistently crash on start up
  • Mech
    11 posts Member
    Options
    It’s fixed. I just did this on my iPhone. Go to ITunes Store and update your game. I can now login and also received the crystals I purchased.