App continuously crashing after purchase

Hello,

FYI after i bought the 21.99euro pack today, the game keeps crashing with error 60.

sort of sync issue i guess between server and client

unable to play since a couple hours, no news so far.

i'm not the only one affected by this issue, waiting for fixes...

Btw, apple already took my 21.99euro and in-game i didnt receive anything

Replies

• Yep. This is happening a lot, and there's already a bug thread on the forums here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Paid-content-not-recieved-Error-code-60-0/m-p/8676152#M35689
  • Same here, pinged my card but didn't receive, also crashing. Submitted a ticket, anxiously awaiting chewy shards
    "ooba... ooba"
  • I was experiencing that, so I thought, lets reinstall the game.

Now it's crashing to homescreen during "Checking for Updates"
  • mr37hat
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get some official word on this, some of us hadn't joined GA yet and can't fully login to set mods, etc. before we click join on the championship. Please help

serves me right for spending money on this game I suppose.
    "ooba... ooba"
  • i have just contacted ea support and their answer is they are aware of the situation and working on it and apparently a lot of people have this problem too
  • Yea they told me to reinstall game- now it won’t even load the game. Just crashes to home screen
  • WAI

• They just made a post about it.

Game breaking bug that ruins our experience? Missing rewards? Lagging with every tap? Broken mechanics that make content harder? They will maybe acknowledge it in a few weeks. Possibly fix it months later.

Players unable to give them money? Fix instantly.
  • Same here, the answer from support: restart your iPad... professionals....
  • You have to buy the "no crash pack" if you want the game to run smoother.
  • Perfect fatal error just in time for GAC signup
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    I just got bundle content to ingame mail and crash is gone.
  • Did you uninstall your game? Those that uninstalled still aren’t getting in
  • Mech
    11 posts Member
    They said issue is resolved, but mine is still crashing. Reinstalled the game and rebooted phone and still crashes to home screen when checking for updates.
  • In the announcement they said the rollout for the fix could take several hours for the affected people.
  • They still have about a half hour. Then we riot I guess.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    They just made a post about it.

Game breaking bug that ruins our experience? Missing rewards? Lagging with every tap? Broken mechanics that make content harder? They will maybe acknowledge it in a few weeks. Possibly fix it months later.

Thinking the Same.....
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    They just made a post about it.

Your using the word weeks incorrectly, I think you meant months.
  • Mech
    11 posts Member
    It’s fixed. I just did this on my iPhone. Go to ITunes Store and update your game. I can now login and also received the crystals I purchased.