Ally points PSA

Kurrgan
100 posts Member
edited January 2020
Here is a lucky day and example of why to not waste ally points on weekly shipments. Spent 50k Ally points opening Bronzium for this. Wish it was always this good but it's still always better than 5 of something. This is enough to buy 100 stun gun/cuff salvage or 50 g12+ salvage aw12jdnpcp4i.pngfw0ndl3i0a2b.png

Replies

• Great advice, but there are many who have let their ally points collate to such an extent that spending them all would take multiple hours of screen clicking.

More fool them, I say, but they certainly exist.
  • I tend to agree, I have learned to expect an average (it’s actually about twice that, in practice -for me at least, but you know, small data sets and all aren’t proof, and this one has some pretty wild swings dependent on wether or not you pull full characters) of 1 shard per 1,000 ally points spent, and even that nets you 750 shard store currency per 50k spent (along with a lot of that nagging low end white and green gear that even us 4 year players have to go back and spend energy on once in a while), which is still 4 purchases of 6 stun gun salvage at 186 currency each.

That said, I happily spent 50k Ally points on 2 Omega mats this week (I’m not even ‘starved’ for omega mats at this point in the game, but as a completionist, I still have just over 150 omega abilities, plus more than 80 zeta abilities to go), because you can’t get those out of bronziums or the shard store...

Just like most other resources in the game, (I hate the term ‘hoarding’), banking a small stockpile of will give you the flexibility to do both as required.
    Rare item in weekly shipments? Snap it up.
    Running low on shard store currency and not an Assault Battle in site in the events? Spend 10-12 minutes burning through 50k ally points worth of bronzium pulls.
  • Kurrgan
    100 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Yes. I used to buy stun guns in weekly for ally points but after they appeared a few weeks in a row I was sure they were trying to make us burn through them all. With the scavenger now, all the grey and green drops are now more useful too. I wish we could scrap training droids.
  • Great advice, but there are many who have let their ally points collate to such an extent that spending them all would take multiple hours of screen clicking.

Theres an app for this.
  • Or just spend about 5k-10k per day while doing your dailies. It only takes minutes. Unless you're dropping serious crystals on high ally point nodes then you'll slowly work through what you have.

Auto Clickers exist

I’m hypothesizing that nobody with IBS has an excessive amount of ally points.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Mine occasionally builds up to 20-30k, but as you say a protracted toilet visit is enough to burn that.
  • Mitch08 wrote: »
    Great advice, but there are many who have let their ally points collate to such an extent that spending them all would take multiple hours of screen clicking.

Theres an app for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf9fFUmMtbI

Lego >
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Mitch08 wrote: »
    Great advice, but there are many who have let their ally points collate to such an extent that spending them all would take multiple hours of screen clicking.

Theres an app for this.

Android - Auto Clicker

Just enable the accessibility option, and you're g2g