"Our lightning throwers"

Prev1
In the dev announcement regarding gac season 4, we have this bullet-
  • Forced Lightning: Winning a Grand Arena battle using three of our lightning throwers (Emperor Palpatine, Count Dooku and Sith Assassin)

Any ideas why bastilla shan fallen is not mentioned? it is an oversight in the forums? or maybe she is also going to count for this?

Replies

• Kryptic
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Darth Revan is also not up there. You will need to use those 3 specific toons when that feat is open.

EDIT: Anyways, even though you need those 3 mentioned characters to complete the feat, the GAC is 5v5 and you could always use Bastila Shan Fallen with that team if you wanted to. You just wouldn’t NEED to use her.
    Post edited by Kryptic on
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    • Forced Lightning: Winning a Grand Arena battle using three of our lightning throwers (Emperor Palpatine, Count Dooku and Sith Assassin)

Any ideas why bastilla shan fallen is not mentioned? it is an oversight in the forums? or maybe she is also going to count for this?

Don't know why, and also since they specifically listed the ones that count I wouldn't recommend trying something else.
  • Monel wrote: »

Don't know why, and also since they specifically listed the ones that count I wouldn't recommend trying something else.

sure, ill play it safe but just wondering, it is a bit odd.
    and of course i can always use strong fillers in case some of my toons are weak (sidius is mega wimpy in my roster), but id rather not lose the banners when they die, if i can.
    getting the 100~ banners is unimportent if you lose a match over it :)
  • It doesn't say "all 3", just "using 3". So I'm sure they intentionally left out the two strongest ones. Pretty easy to accomplish against plenty of teams.

Price Is Right rules are in effect on how many threads we have within 24 hours saying "I used DR, BSF, Palp and didn't get the title. BuT tHeY aLL uSe ForCE LiGhTnING!?"
  • Clearly states which ones to use
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Ha, and people laughed at me when I geared up Sith Assassin.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Darth Revans special is obviously a Disco Ball and not lightning.

Why do you think everyone starts dancing?
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Darth Revans special is obviously a Disco Ball and not lightning.

To hell with the thread, how can your profile be based on a character introduced 2-3 months ago, and possibly have 1000+ posts?!
  • Bastilla is used for the dual bladed fear so maybe they didn't want to double dip.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

To hell with the thread, how can your profile be based on a character introduced 2-3 months ago, and possibly have 1000+ posts?!

I know right???

;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Maybe it is only SITH lighting throwers. Plus they say use these 3, not 'any'.

I’ll give a simple explanation,

• To hell with the thread, how can your profile be based on a character introduced 2-3 months ago, and possibly have 1000+ posts?!

Prolific.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Quantity over quality?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Kluski wrote: »
    Maybe it is only SITH lighting throwers. Plus they say use these 3, not 'any'.

Sith Assassin is Sith Empire, though. Hmm. I thought they were trying to focus on the movie-era Sith with these feats, but Assassin really mucks with that.

I didn’t play KotOR. Did Bastila and Revan use Force Lightning a la Palpatine, or did they use it some other way? Maybe it’s got to do with how the power was used in game.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Bastilla is used for the dual bladed fear so maybe they didn't want to double dip.

Sith assassin says hi

Huh, thought she wasn't included in that one. Oh well.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Bastilla is used for the dual bladed fear so maybe they didn't want to double dip.

This 🙋‍♀️
  • Is it me or Cg has lost track of how many championships we've run??? I personally am on the fifth one... Not counting the exhibition.

Already had an account before Mando, changed name & pic after Mando.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

How does one change their forum name? Serious question. Changing pic is easy enough. But forum name...?
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »

How does one change their forum name? Serious question. Changing pic is easy enough. But forum name...?

I don't know if you can, it's just my guess.

So, just false info. Ok.
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

So, just false info. Ok.

Not false. Baby Yoda used to be SemiGod. Not sure why the new account, but he spends a lot of time on here.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Ha, and people laughed at me when I geared up Sith Assassin.
    They are still laughing...

Her ship is great and I use it regularly.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    He didn't change his name, he made a new account.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/profile/discussions/SemiGod
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod has made several new accounts, such as @Padmé_Sadmé @TheUnchosenOne @BannedAllTheTime @NotTheChosenOne or @GBahia03 . I wonder how many more I’m forgetting...
  • Why so many accounts?