Malak event should not be greyed out - Visual Bug

Just a small visual bug I noticed. I already have Malak, so obviously I have the toons needed to acquire him. The even is live at the time of this posting, so why is it greyed out in the Journey Guide?

I can do the event as many times as I want, but visually speaking, why is it greyed out?
f8kc13zwqswt.jpg

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    They stated it won't be live in the Journey Event until a year after the first event happened. So it'll be greyed out for another 3 months or so.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Just a small visual bug I noticed. I already have Malak, so obviously I have the toons needed to acquire him. The even is live at the time of this posting, so why is it greyed out in the Journey Guide?

I can do the event as many times as I want, but visually speaking, why is it greyed out?
    f8kc13zwqswt.jpg

Because you don't have him at 7* maybe? Mine only became solid when I promoted him to 7*.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member

f8kc13zwqswt.jpg

Maybe one of them have dropped below the gp threshold. I had juhani just above with good mods and when I reverted her back to normal she dropped below the 17500 required. So now I can't play the dark side part of the event even though I've got a relic 7 malak.
  • Saada wrote: »

f8kc13zwqswt.jpg

Maybe one of them have dropped below the gp threshold. I had juhani just above with good mods and when I reverted her back to normal she dropped below the 17500 required. So now I can't play the dark side part of the event even though I've got a relic 7 malak.

Just double checked by removing some mods. Malak stays solid colour, no greying out. It becomes solid colour when you have him at 7*, and stays that way even if you no longer meet the requirements.
    dor1pz99umvz.jpg
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Just double checked by removing some mods. Malak stays solid colour, no greying out. It becomes solid colour when you have him at 7*, and stays that way even if you no longer meet the requirements.

Thank you UdalCuain for solving the mystery. Great job! :)