Login and Purchasing Issues for iOS devices NOT Resolved

Sorry @CG_SBCrumb and @CG_TopHat, but it's been the promised "couple hours" now, and it would appear that players who uninstalled and reinstalled SWGOH in an attempt to solve today's purchasing issue still can't get back in. I can't - the login screen gets to Check for Updates, and then the app crashes.

The thread around this bug continues to be active in EA Help, so hopefully someone over there will see it, but GAC starts in just over a half-hour, and the game is broken. Please continue to investigate this issue.

Replies

• Mech
    11 posts Member
    Same with me
  • I second this. Everyone still experiencing the issue has the same story. Made a purchase. Failed and it started pulling up the error code. Tried to reinstall per the suggested troubleshooting method. Reinstalled but now the game won’t load past the checking for updates phase and crashes to home screen. This is the same story for everyone still experiencing problems. Please figure this out ASAP. Folks trying to hand you money are out in the cold.
  • Several threads going on this now it seems. I’m in the same boat for my iPhone , tried everything no luck . At least for me I have access to other device that still let me login.
  • I’m also experiencing the same issue. My purchase shows as pending in the App Store still. EA support is telling me to factory reset my whole device and is blaming me for my WiFi or device being the problem.

I’m going to miss GAC as a result of trying to pay money in the game.

Super frustrating.
  • Same experience.. went to buy galactic bundle for $20! Error code, crash. Contact support. Reinstall game is the answer! Yes. That won’t take long.

Now it’s even worse. Atleast before I could sign in and check mods and get energy refreshes... now the game won’t event launch. Try to install and it just crashes! Your fix didn’t work- and it’s Friday. And this is the third time now the Malak event has screwed me over.

Can’t join GaC! So we miss out on my favorite event .

Really surprised this is being ignored
  • Wai nothing to see here.

locking out 50% of players week 1 means less kyber rewards they have to give out...
  • Worst part is it’s Friday. So we won’t be getting back online till Tuesday earliest. Enjoy your weekend. Bloody hell.

Also- can we just agree to add Malak to the journey guide. Every **** time you guys throw his event up it breaks the game.

It’s comical really
  • Mech
    11 posts Member
    It’s fixed. I just did this on my iPhone. Go to ITunes Store and update your game. I can now login and also received the crystals I purchased.
  • I tried purchasing crystals but the system does not work... tried last month and now this month, nothing. All of my stuff works on this side, Star Wars side is the one who needs operator head space and timing. Please fix