Can we make something happen

Im a level 60 player, and the amount of time I have put into this game is huge. Still, I am considered a "new" player. The problem is, I'm f2p. In this game,if you are a f2p player like me, you have to spend basically 2years or so grinding. Thats why I always stop playing, the game is SO **** NON-F2P FRIENDLY. And I think something needs to be done. Maybe permanently buff the shard drop rate, just make it less time-consuming. Something needs to be done.

Replies

• Sorry, I’m not intending to cause offence, but anyone who is at level 60 claiming they’ve put in a “huge” amount of time makes it difficult to take you seriously.

From the rest of your post it sounds like you’ve drifted in and out of the game because you get bored or lack patience.

I am doubtful the devs will alter the state of the game for someone who spends no money on it and drifts in and out of it randomly.
  • Mupper00
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I was f2p up until I hit lvl85.
    Think it took me 6 months or less to get to lvl85, don’t know where you get 2 years from.
  • Search his forum history. He was level 47 over 18 months ago.

I stated letting my 3 year old son hit the tank raid for me at Christmas. Reckon he’s racked up more game time since then than the OP has since June 2018.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Search his forum history. He was level 47 over 18 months ago.

I stated letting my 3 year old son hit the tank raid for me at Christmas. Reckon he’s racked up more game time since then than the OP has since June 2018.

Sounds like we need to nerf that 3 year old so the OP can catch up....or let him play the OP account....ooh thats it! Hire him out! Make the crumb cruncher earn his keep.

Just call me a problem solver.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

The grind continues for every player - paying customers and others alike. That's just how this game works.

Shard farming is the least time-consuming. Simming every node, you farm, takes no time. Have bit of patience. Farming as F2p is not a sprint.

The game is very f2p friendly. There are no true pay walls. F2p players have access to each and every part of the game. Paying just speeds things up.

Well, if something needs to be done, maybe it's just the addition of patience a foot or two away from your screen.
  • 2 years to level 60?!!!! :D

That's not free ti play, that's free to snooze. You snooze you lose.
  • UncleOnceler
    196 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Why attack the OP for some irrelevant issue? He didn't level as fast as you could? Come on people.

His point is 100 percent correct, this game is impossible to catch up for new players. Case in point, Hyperdrive Bundle. $100 to be nowhere near competitive.

So it should take a year rather than two, and you dismiss his point? Just lol.

Here's the correct answer - yes the game is not for f2p. If you aren't going to spend thousands, find a different game.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Why attack the OP for some irrelevant issue? He didn't level as fast as you could? Come on people.

His point is 100 percent correct, this game is impossible to catch up for new players. Case in point, Hyperdrive Bundle. $100 to be nowhere near competitive.

Here's the correct answer - yes the game is not for f2p. If you aren't going to spend thousands, find a different game.

lol not only are you wrong about what it takes to level at even a slow pace, you also think "catching up" is a thing. I mean, tbf in this case op does have to catch up, but only bc he's played so slowly while thinking he put in a lot of time so he is behind everyone in his shard who started when he did
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • UncleOnceler
    196 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »

lol not only are you wrong about what it takes to level at even a slow pace, you also think "catching up" is a thing. I mean, tbf in this case op does have to catch up, but only bc he's played so slowly while thinking he put in a lot of time so he is behind everyone in his shard who started when he did

And your comment relates to his point about the game being near impossible to catch up, how? Are you seriously arguing this game is f2p? Have you not seen the massive number of comments about how hard this game is as a new player? Do you think they launched to hyper drive bundle because to game to so easy to catch up?

Look, new player 1 buys hyper drive, new player 2 is f2p, who do you think wins in arena?

Infer the OP is a lazy baby, fine . . . But he's 100% correct, and bashing him does not address his point. The game is less f2p than before, about 100 bucks less free.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

And your comment relates to his point about the game being near impossible to catch, how? Are you seriously arguing this game is f2p? Have you not seen the massive number of comments about how hard this game is as a new player? Do you think they launched to hyper drive bundle because to game to so easy to catch up?

Infer the OP is a lazy baby, fine . . . But he's 100% correct, and bashing him does not address his point.

it relates bc catching up isn't a thing. or course the game is ftp, is that a real question? they released the hyperdrive to make money. Are you saying ftp means that people who spend money won't have an advantage? what is happening?

ps bashing??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • The game is f2p as all things in it are obtainable f2p.
    'Catching up' isnt a thing, why should someone be able to 'catch up' to me in a time investment game, that isn't feasible.
    And stop calling things "unethical" in every thread, spamming that word does make you position any stronger.

And it's entirely relevant to address that OP has played for 2 years and is a level obtainable within a week.
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member

I believe this to be the OP's alt account.
  • "the amount of time I have put into this game is huge"
    -
    "Thats why I always stop playing"

Wut?
  • I got a friend into the game a couple months ago. Initially, she played on/off, missing a few days, until more recently. She hasn't spent a single dollar on the game, just logs in for dailies. She's at level 75.
  • This game is f2p friendly for people who played shortly after it started. Catching up isnt a thing. You cant put 2 years in and expect to be on par with someone who's put in 4 money or no. If you want to close that gap money is your only option. Otherwise just enjoy the grind as we all did
  • I've been playing ~2 years as ftp and I seem to be doing fine. This game is fine as it is (though I could always do with some extra stun guns). As some have said above, you either invest time or money (or both).
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Started an alt 5 months ago and hit Level 85 in about 3.5 months.

Doing daily content and playing in a solid Guild.
    Right now i have a decent Roster and i am about 800k Mio GP.

100% F2P

No need for catching Up.