Missed out on GA, really SUCKS

Being so busy just the one day of signing up for the GA, and missing the whole event for the rest of the month sucks big time.
The developers should work on solutions for this. I have some:
- Merge the signing in phase with the set up phase, also possible for territory battle and territory war. Although it is more difficult to make a match up, give a day extra or so, or a few hours.
- possibility to sign up for GA after week one, so at the start of every week!

Anyone sharing this?

Replies

• You don’t miss the entire month, you only miss the first week (which is the first round of the tournament). After this round that you missed signing up for, you can join the next when it starts.
  • - possibility to sign up for GA after week one, so at the start of every week!
    Anyone sharing this?
    That is how that works right now.
    Havn't you noticed that you have to re-enter to ga every round?

• Being so busy just the one day of signing up for the GA, and missing the whole event for the rest of the month sucks big time.
    - Merge the signing in phase with the set up phase, also possible for territory battle and territory war. Although it is more difficult to make a match up, give a day extra or so, or a few hours.

Anyone sharing this?

Happened to me once, and it really sucks so i feel ya.

That in mind, once the dissapointment dissipates, the upside is that you can still get a good gac performance (i still hit kyber that time, if only barely).
    Try to look at this in a constructive way, and prioritize joining asap (i do ever since, after being burned).

Realistically, no matter the point of joining, people will be left out. I think the idea of a one day join period is correct, as you have four of these and the one month cadence is working nicely. I do agree about merging the gac and week1 join to one click though.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    - Merge the signing in phase with the set up phase, also possible for territory battle and territory war.

Matchmaking happens in between the two phases. How would you solve this?

Already possible.

• I did this - due to oncall @ work
    @Darthgoodideas

If you focus on the other weeks you can still easily reach the bracket below Kyber 😕
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    You had 24 hours to just login once to the game and click on « sign-in ».
    It takes 10 seconds.

Sorry but i think it’s your fault if you missed the first GA week.

I dont want CG to increase the sign-in time to more than 1 day. 1 day is already enough
  • Thanks guys, made my day a bit better haha. I wasn't sure about this.🤗