No GAC!!!

Matu
46 posts Member
cjcljlou3ddv.jpg
Pretty sure i joined GAC, but now it's like i didint join!!!
Is it bug or i still didint join???

Replies

• Matu
    46 posts Member
    ****, why there even is join button, only stupid noobs wount play gac!!!
  • Matu wrote: »

It’s usually not much fun to play against someone who’s inactive. By having a join button, only active players will sign up.
  • You didn’t press the join button...
    Enrollment for GAC is automatic. The reason for active enrollment in the four GAs is to weed out inactive accounts from matchmaking.

You have 24hrs to press 1 button. This is not news.
  • Matu
    46 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Matu wrote: »
    Enrollment for GAC is automatic. The reason for active enrollment in the four GAs is to weed out inactive accounts from matchmaking.

I was busy whit Malak event, never ever missed anything like this before, my second question is, why they even but event like this what only lasts 3 days near gac or tw???
    Dont they think people would need to do some remoding, even if i joined meny my men would miss mods. So yeah, they should not do this ever again, i feel kinda bad i missed gac.

It’s usually not much fun to play against someone who’s inactive. By having a join button, only active players will sign up.

This might only be a problem in the first round, since there’s an element of ladder matching in later rounds.

But, yeah, I’d rather have joining be an affirmative choice that requires a button push. If you can’t be bothered to hit Join, you probably shouldn’t be in in the first place.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • My guild reminds people in case someone’s busy that day, but I think the button is a good idea. There’s enough people who join and do nothing. I prefer active players I lose to over inactive I win. It’s tedious when they’re not participating.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

I was busy whit Malak event, never ever missed anything like this before, my second question is, why they even but event like this what only lasts 3 days near gac or tw???

So, you were on-line during the sign-up period and probably for hours playing the Malak event, but you didn't press the icon just below that Malak event icon?
    Dont they think people would need to do some remoding, even if i joined meny my men would miss mods. So yeah, they should not do this ever again, i feel kinda bad i missed gac.

Just press the Join button, already. Don't miss it ever again.
  • Rhunne wrote: »
    You didn't join, there is no bug

Not saying this was a bug but there definitely used to be a bug, dont know if it still exists.
    Some updates or something have removed people from GAC before
  • My guild reminds people in case someone’s busy that day, but I think the button is a good idea. There’s enough people who join and do nothing. I prefer active players I lose to over inactive I win. It’s tedious when they’re not participating.

Hey, I'll take the W any way I can get it :P Give me 12 inactives!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    It's the dreaded PEBCAK error.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Matu
    46 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »

But why did you say in your initial post that you were “pretty sure” you joined when now it’s clear you are sure you never joined?

I still wanted to join but i cant remember did i pressed join button or not, last thing i saw was "players lock in X hours", guess i was then sure i was singed up and next time i checked i saw this.
  • None of those posts prove anything other than there are more people who think they pressed join.

I’ve yet to see anyone post on the forums that this “bug” has affected them twice. Most likely reason for that is that those players have learned from their mistakes.
  • None of those posts prove anything other than there are more people who think they pressed join.

I’ve yet to see anyone post on the forums that this “bug” has affected them twice. Most likely reason for that is that those players have learned from their mistakes.

People on these forums learning from their mistakes? I don’t buy it.