Malevolence mirror match

Mupper00
124 posts Member
edited January 2020
I don’t know whether I’m missing something but I have one other guy in my shard with a 5 star malevolence.

I have experimented with lots of different setups against him and it’s a struggle every single time.
Even if I put up a complete exact same starting lineup and same order of reinforcement.

His ultimate always goes off before mine even though I avoid killing his summoned vulture droids.

Our GG are both r7 but I have full 6e mods where as he does not.

My HT is r3 and his g12.
My sun fac r5 , his g12
Our hyenas both 4 star.

Last match I just had , his capital used special and then had 2 further capital abilities before I even got to use my special.

1.I can’t work out why his capital always goes before mine at start?
2. Always gets special off first even if the ai of his feeds more turn meter to my capital?
3. His ships being a lot lower gear lvl shred me to pieces?

I win but it’s a real mission to do so and right down to the wire. Any other fleet or matchup is a cake walk , I just don’t get it.

Replies

• Is your ship fully upgraded, or your GG?

Also why y’all using HT? Just use hyena
  • Mupper00
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I don’t use HT in starting lineup. That was just one of the tests against my opponent who uses that starting lineup.

I used it for purposes of doing a like for like mirror match. But every pilot of mine is higher geared/ reliced and better mods.

I stated above my gearing, to reiterate my gg is r7 with full 6e mods . Bossk is r3 , sun fac is r5.......opponents are g12 at best apart from gg who is r7 but he only has 5 6e mods fitted.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Is your ship fully upgraded, or your GG?

Not everyone whaled on hyena?
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Is your ship fully upgraded, or your GG?

Not everyone whaled on hyena?

5* hyena works great

Obviously you participated in the event & started farming it from the node
  • Every time you kill a vulture his cap gets turn meter. Also HT sucks with Malevolence. Run hyena vulture and spy’s. Reinforce soldier. Sun fax if you need. Hit auto
  • Every time you kill a vulture his cap gets turn meter. Also HT sucks with Malevolence. Run hyena vulture and spy’s. Reinforce soldier. Sun fax if you need. Hit auto

Interesting.... Sure, every shard is different. But I use HT with Mal and don’t have any issues killing ... well, anything, up to and including maxed Negotiator fleets. I’ve taken 1st daily for the past month with my Mal fleet, and typically don’t fall out of the teens between payouts. So, while there may be other ways to win, I don’t agree with the notion that “HT sucks with Malevolence”.
  • I feel like people are giving me advice on using the ship, guys that’s not what I’m asking.

Read the original post, I KNOW about feeding turnmeter of killing vulture droids.

I also kill ALL fleets and do NOT use HT in my normal starting lineup.....that was purely for testing purposes to do an exact mirror.

What I’m trying to understand is how come the enemy malevolence always goes first ( same r7 , 2 zeta
    And then how come he always gets his special of first even if he kills more vultures than me?
    Every time you kill a vulture his cap gets turn meter. Also HT sucks with Malevolence. Run hyena vulture and spy’s. Reinforce soldier. Sun fax if you need. Hit auto

Spy in starting lineup, I shall have a look into this , thought Spy’s special combined with the reinforcement ability of applying taunt on another ship was to valuable to not have as first reinforcement?