501st Portrait

Trake
148 posts Member
Ok, since I tried buying the pack I can’t seem to select the 501st portrait, is anyone else having that issue? My game has been crashing since that pack too but that’s a separate issue. When I select the 501st portrait it shows up as clone sergeant

Replies

• Really? No one can answer?
  • Because we can’t understand what ur sayin mate
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Because we can’t understand what ur sayin mate

Ok we can set up a portrait in game, so when we post a comment it’ll say your name and then have a portrait. I’m selecting the 501st portrait and it’s no longer showing that portrait it shows clone sergeant instead.
  • ng1bcirskxf1.jpeg
  • Trake wrote: »
    Ok, since I tried buying the pack I can’t seem to select the 501st portrait, is anyone else having that issue? My game has been crashing since that pack too but that’s a separate issue. When I select the 501st portrait it shows up as clone sergeant

Which portrait are you talking about? There are two 501st portraits—one looks to be Rex or Fives (they have a pistol) and 501 is in black above his head, that one you get from completing the ship portion of General Anakin Skywalker’s event. The other is three clones in an action pose probably on Geonosis, that one you got for doing the Three of a Kind feat in the Galactic Republic-themed Grand Arena Championship a month or two back.

There don’t appear to be any 501 portraits associated with packs.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
    ng1bcirskxf1.jpeg
    So that’s a portrait. Now select 501st and see if that’s what you see. This is what I keep getting instead

• NicWester wrote: »
    Trake wrote: »

Which portrait are you talking about? There are two 501st portraits—one looks to be Rex or Fives (they have a pistol) and 501 is in black above his head, that one you get from completing the ship portion of General Anakin Skywalker’s event. The other is three clones in an action pose probably on Geonosis, that one you got for doing the Three of a Kind feat in the Galactic Republic-themed Grand Arena Championship a month or two back.

The one you get for completing the “sky guy” quest
  • NicWester wrote: »

The pack is just when my game started getting wonky, the 501st portrait has nothing to do with a pack but after I tried purchasing that pack my game started acting up. I can select the portrait but it’s not that portrait that shows, instead it’s the clone sergeant portrait

NicWester wrote: »

The pack is just when my game started getting wonky, the 501st portrait has nothing to do with a pack but after I tried purchasing that pack my game started acting up. I can select the portrait but it’s not that portrait that shows, instead it’s the clone sergeant portrait

The portrait thing has been an ongoing issue with me as well since GAS was first released. Havent heard anything about it from devs at all
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

The portrait thing has been an ongoing issue with me as well since GAS was first released. Havent heard anything about it from devs at all

Interesting, it just started with me. I’ve been digging around and we are definitely not alone, others from different guilds have said the same thing now.
  • Got the same bug.
    I use the 7 Star GS potrait but in the chat it is a Clone Sergeant.
    My profile is correct but not in the chat.
  • Same bug here. In game chat cant show either 501st or G$ avatar. It's clone sergant instead. Everywhere else it shows correctly.

• Guild-related menus such as TB stats also show the wrong portraits on occasion.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »
    Got the same bug.
    I use the 7 Star GS potrait but in the chat it is a Clone Sergeant.
    My profile is correct but not in the chat.
    Is that new or have I just not noticed before?