Still no update today on those that cant open the game?

Not all of us have multiple devices, so not only have we now missed gac, gw, payouts, but will also lose the end of month zeta, from daily rewards all for punishment of buying a pack and following help lone instructions to reinstall the game
I know it can be hard to find the time to type 2 lines for an update, but please can you try?

Replies

• Options
    Yes this is getting out of hand
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    cannot find an announcement, if purchases are sure now, or not...
    my guild doesn‘t risk anything before tw. some still cannot login.
    a clearly word: YES, all problems solved, 100% no issues after buying whatever would be fine.

@RoneytheHutt sorry amigo, you will fall back in both arenas, you cannot use all the free energy, you miss the refreshes for example the hyena ship,... your guild cannot make max. tickets. you don‘t get the saturday/sunday double zetas,... you miss all raids...
    **** situation!

extra hard: you did, what the support said...
  • Options
    As soon as their kraken krew complained they authorized overtime pay to work the weekend to get it fixed, so I'm sure they're all spending 100% of their time 18 hours a day everyday fixing it until it works.
  • Options
    It's the weekend, so nothing is going to get fixed. Hope and pray they feel like doing their jobs this upcoming week.
  • Options
    This may be a permaban
  • Options
    This is why you spend all your money on an iPhone.

If#allhailsteveHjobs
  • Options
    Android for the win?
  • Options
    Never buying anything in this game again
  • Options
    While i am super annoyed at least we got some more info yesterday, even if it was bad news, so appreciate that.

But now we are down 5-6 zeta’s (2-3 tw, 2 challenges and 1 daily loggin) but we also now missed the 100 crystal daily crystal.
    Then there the whole of the gac and gac tokens, and rewards, raids payouts, bomber farming, energy, etc.

And everyday it gets worse, it would be nice to know what exactly went wrong, but it sounds really bad
  • Options
    No update today! It would take one minute to type out— we don’t know how to fix what went wrong- we’ll compensate those affected. I mean we’re being punished for buying a pack!! It’s unheard of
  • Options
    Sorry I’m out of the loop, what happened that is keeping players out of the game?
  • Options
    Yeah I would like some more communication on this. I’m lucky enough to have an iPad so I can log on, but I’ve missed arena payouts and refreshes because I can’t always have my iPad with me. Really feel for those that only have a phone and no other option.
  • Options
    From the sounds of it it may require a client update , so we are looking at Mon-Tue best :(
  • Options
    They posted yesterday that this is a priority and as of yet do not have solution. I'm fine with a 1x/day update, personally. I want a fix that is a real fix, not something rushed that simply hiccups in a day. Get the fix out to us then let's have a conversation about compensation. They have been great in the past at compensating folks for major issues such as this, I'm not worried, I just want to be back in with a stable device.
  • Zanth
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Oldeuboi wrote: »
    Sorry I’m out of the loop, what happened that is keeping players out of the game?

Somebody somewhere (Apple and/or CG) changed some code that resulted in players who had recently made a purchase to

1) not receive said item(s)
    2) proc a recurring pop-up error message that indicated the game needed to be restarted

This lead some to follow EA Support's direction to uninstall and reinstall the game.

1) anyone who did this can't get past the "Checking for Updates" prompt on load and are immediately jettisoned from the game.
    2) the fix rolled out on Friday reinstated all accounts except for the folks who had deleted the game. For them, their device can't connect. Although the accounts are unlocked, unless one has another device, folks are out of luck. This meant GAC hiccups, TW hiccups, no arena payouts, no dailies completed, lost zetas, drops from the monthlies etc.
  • Options
    Crumb just posted an update on the matter
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Murky wrote: »
    Crumb just posted an update on the matter

Was going to ask where but found it hiding in this thread.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223220/update-on-login-issues-01-24-2020#latest
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    We need answers about compensation for this.
  • Options
    I’m back in game, now let’s discuss the compensation for the 60+ hours missed
  • BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Back in now
    Post edited by BAMFer on
  • Options
    Same, back in after grabbing the new client.
  • Options
    ashhammy wrote: »

Or let them go home and sleep since they worked on this over the weekend.
  • Options
    Zanth wrote: »
    ashhammy wrote: »

Or let them go home and sleep since they worked on this over the weekend.

Oh I agree with that. I just don’t want them to try to sweep it under the rug
  • Mech
    11 posts Member
    Options
    It’s fixed. I just did this on my iPhone. Go to ITunes Store and update your game. I can now login and also received the crystals I purchased.