Would you like a territory war exactly like gac?

The layout is exactly like gac, multiple guilds go head to head in different rounds moving up thru the ranks.

Would you like a territory war exactly like gac? 11 votes

Yes
36%
Athen_GreecoWailofsummerFrankDrebinDarthGrff 4 votes
No
54%
WitnessedJarlthecarterologist958Salatious_ScrumR_Val_17DuneFlintKisakee 6 votes
I don’t care
9%
DaPowerfulJedi 1 vote

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Having three TWs in one week for five weeks in a row is way to much.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Yes
    No it’s not, it’s the exact same as gac, plus the rewards would b awesome possibly get 2 currency and you dont have to place everything it’s an all guild effort
  • Options
    DarthGrff wrote: »
    No it’s not, it’s the exact same as gac, plus the rewards would b awesome possibly get 2 currency and you dont have to place everything it’s an all guild effort

Even if they did this, do not expect that overall rewards would be changed.
  • Options
    Yes
    Still new content and not completely a reskin
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    No
    DarthGrff wrote: »
    No it’s not, it’s the exact same as gac

It's not. In GAC you can decide when and if you want to fight, in TW you have to fight when you're needed and not fighting means letting your guild down. This is way to much stress three times a week and not everyone in your guild might have time for this.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    I'd prefer they balance the matchmaking algorithm for both.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*