Whale chat

Prev1
Can one of you leverage your spending to get some bugs fixed? Like the 5s bug for example? How long do you think they will let this run?

Replies

• I'd like the whales to leverage their whale chat to change the lock in to GAC. Let us exit and come back in and relock our mods.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    @Ultra disbanded it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    People were caught refunding their purchases after joining the chat. I was forced to shut it down
  • Well why wouldn’t a company listen to their top investors?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Can one of you leverage your spending to get some bugs fixed? Like the 5s bug for example? How long do you think they will let this run?

how many times has the fives bug affected you?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »

how many times has the fives bug affected you?

It’s huge in the KAM missing in TB. They don’t allow you to put 5s in the 5th slot. So it’s a big issue
  • Can you describe the 5s bug?
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Can you describe the 5s bug?

When anyone of the clones dies before 5s, if he has the zeta, he will sacrifice himself and bequeath his stats to them.

The way CG has programmed it, people die in order of slots, so if 3 clones are killed they are killed in order of the slots they were put in when you entered battle, or had them set up on defense.

So, if 5s was in the 2nd slot and rex was in the 3rd slot and echo was in the 4th slot and an AOE took all of them out, then they’d all die and 5s would not “sacrifice” himself for them.

Is that about right?

So they should invest resources to allow you to put 5s in another slot? THAT is your one complaint? That's what is keeping your game experience from being otherwise perfect?
  • Also, I'm curious if they do fix it, how many ppl will immediately recondigure their squads so that 5s in another spot? Lmao
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »

When anyone of the clones dies before 5s, if he has the zeta, he will sacrifice himself and bequeath his stats to them.

The way CG has programmed it, people die in order of slots, so if 3 clones are killed they are killed in order of the slots they were put in when you entered battle, or had them set up on defense.

So, if 5s was in the 2nd slot and rex was in the 3rd slot and echo was in the 4th slot and an AOE took all of them out, then they’d all die and 5s would not “sacrifice” himself for them.

Is that about right?

So they should invest resources to allow you to put 5s in another slot? THAT is your one complaint? That's what is keeping your game experience from being otherwise perfect?

Wonderfully condescending, it is a bug that affects the game, probably most in the KAM mission and it is not WAI.
    All complaints about it existing are therefore valid. Game has too many bugs and they do need more attention.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Is that about right?

Wonderfully condescending, it is a bug that affects the game, probably most in the KAM mission and it is not WAI.
    All complaints about it existing are therefore valid. Game has too many bugs and they do need more attention.

Ppl spend more time complaining about it than it takes to put him in the last slot.

Other bugs are irrelevant. My whole point is that of all the bugs, why start with this one?
  • You cant always put him in the last spot, see KAM mission.
    The bug has existed since his rework, thats a long time it should have been fixed by now. Fives is a high GP toon, the highest out of his 501st counterparts except GAS.
    That puts him in the second slot for any quick selections.

Tl;dr it's an old bug and should have been fixed by now
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    You cant always put him in the last spot, see KAM mission.
    The bug has existed since his rework, thats a long time it should have been fixed by now. Fives is a high GP toon, the highest out of his 501st counterparts except GAS.
    That puts him in the second slot for any quick selections.

Tl;dr it's an old bug and should have been fixed by now

Still wouldn't be the ONE bug I would bring up.... that's what I was questioning.

Nothing against fixing any and all, obviously.

Is that about right?

Ummmm, did I complain in that post in any way or are you just overreacting?

I responded to a post asking to explain the bug and I simply, without any complaint, did that.

Your response to my post is really weird in all ways.

Stop following me.

Is that about right?

Ummmm, did I complain in that post in any way or are you just overreacting?

I responded to a post asking to explain the bug and I simply, without any complaint, did that.

Your response to my post is really weird in all ways.

Stop following me.

WTH are you talking about? I simply replied about what the bug was and you came out of nowhere and attacked me for complaining, when anyone can see that I was clearly not complaining, just explaining the bug.

I’d say you’re the one following me, I don’t care what you say or think.

Take it easy, I'm just messin with you. And actually I did mistake you for OP earlier.

Is that about right?

Dont play like you dont know what the 5s bug is and be a **** to him.

You know the only way 5s zeta actually works is if he is in the 5th slot. CG isn't fixing this because they dont want it to work for the KAM mission.
  • Took over 2 years to get rid of the disapearing buttons on battles and you guys actually think they will fix minor bugs any faster lmao.

Only time they fix bugs right away is when they get to nerf a character thats just how it is.

Thing is. That bug is still not fixed.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Or is it
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Took over 2 years to get rid of the disapearing buttons on battles and you guys actually think they will fix minor bugs any faster lmao.

Only time they fix bugs right away is when they get to nerf a character thats just how it is.

You sure? When did it last happen to you?
    Took over 2 years to get rid of the disapearing buttons on battles and you guys actually think they will fix minor bugs any faster lmao.

Dev tracker says it is fixed.
    All the screenshots still being posted say it is not fixed.
    I am inclined to not listen to the devs on this one.
    Lysandrax wrote: »

Is that about right?

Ppl spend more time complaining about it than it takes to put him in the last slot.

Other bugs are irrelevant. My whole point is that of all the bugs, why start with this one?

Because in the KAM mission you can’t put fives in the last spot. And for an SM that is already bugged, they should at least change Arc’s locked spot to another spot so fives can be in 5th place. It would at least deal with most of the complaints for awhile.
  • TVF wrote: »
    @Ultra disbanded it.

Surely there’s another conduit to the devs? Or is @Ultra the keeper of the only connection between CG and the whales?

twice today, thanks for the loss in GAC, i appreciate it your bad trying of fixing it @CG_TopHat @CG_SBCrumb
This discussion has been closed.